Stop saying “The Board”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How would Mr Penn suffer from Manly Failing in my eyes

All people that buy a club like Russel crow or NIck Polities has pride and passion for the club

So Mr Penn would suffer by being disappointed and embarrassed from failure
So just like us fans then.

So what was your issue again with what I originally said?

Theres a ledger run bozo, penn only gets respect when its in the black.

Its very far in the red at the moment, a lucky premiership doesnt make up for 8 years of floating directionless.
There is no such thing as a lucky premiership

If the club just meant dollars to Mr Penn he would sell it as quick as he made the quick dollars

But he stayed during the tough times like the tough covid times where there was no gate revenue

Mr Penn proved he is not a quitter just like some fickle feathered friend supporters that walk away when the going gets tough

There are plenty of sport teams around the world that operate in some what of a holding pattern where they can be competitive but lack the large scale investment to be a champion

Think the Oakland Athletics (Billy Bean) or football clubs like West Ham or Southhampton. They are not going win the league / World Series but will be competitive

That is who we have become -
A smart financial decision but not a club that will have long term success for to the lack of investment

There is no such thing as a lucky premiership

If the club just meant dollars to Mr Penn he would sell it as quick as he made the quick dollars

But he stayed during the tough times like the tough covid times where there was no gate revenue

Mr Penn proved he is not a quitter just like some fickle feathered friend supporters that walk away when the going gets tough
lol **** off he stayed.

No one wanted to pay his greedy asking price

Ah nvm, I guess you came round to my way thinking penn deserves as much credit for success as a run of the mill fan does.
I am not sure we are thinking the same feathered freind

Running a club has more pressures and responsibilities than being a run of the mill fan

We should never under value our Legendary Manly club

Our club is Priceless

I am Glad Mr Penn holds this view
So the value tanked thanks to covid so he couldn't sell and for that you ride his dick for not being a quitter.

Come on Bozo, its time to get off.

I am not sure we are thinking the same feathered freind

Running a club has more pressures and responsibilities than being a run of the mill fan
What pressure when his only accountability is embarassment and shame which is felt by all fans?

And responsibilities? He's failed them plenty of times, surely the next ceo in the long line can handle them.

There are plenty of sport teams around the world that operate in some what of a holding pattern where they can be competitive but lack the large scale investment to be a champion

Think the Oakland Athletics (Billy Bean) or football clubs like West Ham or Southhampton. They are not going win the league / World Series but will be competitive

That is who we have become -
A smart financial decision but not a club that will have long term success for to the lack of investment
We have the same salary cap as all clubs do . We just need to manage it better

So the value tanked thanks to covid so he couldn't sell and for that you ride his dick for not being a quitter.

Come on Bozo, its time to get off.
Let us show some gratitude feathered friend

Let us be grateful that our club is not run by the same jokers that ran the North Sydney Bears to the ground

Let us show some gratitude feathered friend

Let us be grateful that our club is not run by the same jokers that ran the North Sydney Bears to the ground
The fear is that we could very well be seeing it in action.

But ok enough doom and gloom. I just dont see what you see in Penn and guess i never will.

The fear is that we could very well be seeing it in action.

But ok enough doom and gloom. I just dont see what you see in Penn and guess i never will.
I hope we can both see a Manly Premiership winning team soon
As we both Love our club my friend

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10