[sticky] New site bugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Hi all

If there are any questions or faults, please post them in this thread. That will save every other thread containing the latest gripes and questions.

Keep them all here.

Thanks

Small suggestion - This is probably set in a page 'style' but the top of forums showing "Alternate Eagles - > Forums -> Social Club etc" has the text in teal which is hard to read against the blue background. Change the text to be darker (or white) or change the background colour to be lighter.

Actually I take this back - only occurs when you are within a particular forum and is the way the style is set. Just that we used to be able to go back to a particular forum contents or the forum listing at the bottom of any page and as this is removed i have to scroll back to the top and being dark I have to look hard for the link to take me to either of those choices. %-6 There is a Jump box but I don't think it includes the top level forum listing.

Also my load times for a page on this site are pretty poor. I am on cable and takes about 5 secs minimum to go anywhere. Most sites it is almost instantly.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Mar 01 2005, 10:23AM ]</span>

As for the links, i know and agree, but am looking at other things first

- load times I agree and am working on this also

Under Player Profiles the link to Michael Witt is not working
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Mar 01 2005, 10:45AM ]</span>

All private messages are now converted.

I will fix Witt later, I know what the problem is there

Emoticons for quick reply would be good. :clap:

I note that the menus in the PM inbox also need some work - they don't say who they are from etc

Quick reply is now bigger and also has emoticons.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: to me

Well done Zap.

I have noticed this morning that my forum view page is not refreshing each tiime I visit. Is that a problem here or a common one.

Also emoticons are coming out as text rather than as little pics.

The good news is that the log in problem has been solved and all is fine!!!

Good stuff!

The 'last post' updates on the forum - ie who posted and what time does appear to be updating eg the main forum has Byso doing the last post at 12.05 pm but I have done a few since. :D

Every time I move the mouse down around the emoticons and "Reply to thread" button I get "Runtime error has occurred, do you wish to debug". What the bloody hell does that mean?

Well done Zap.

I have noticed this morning that my forum view page is not refreshing each tiime I visit. Is that a problem here or a common one.

Also emoticons are coming out as text rather than as little pics.

The good news is that the log in problem has been solved and all is fine!!!

Good stuff!

I dont quite get what you mean by not refreshing? Can you please explain further?

emoticons - > fixed

Login -> YAY!!!!! I knew I would get to the bottom of that one

The 'last post' updates on the forum - ie who posted and what time does appear to be updating eg the main forum has Byso doing the last post at 12.05 pm but I have done a few since. :D

its currently looking ok from my end. let me know if your still getting the problem

Every time I move the mouse down around the emoticons and \"Reply to thread\" button I get \"Runtime error has occurred, do you wish to debug\". What the bloody hell does that mean?

IE issue. Make usre you are on the latest version. Is ok on my IE and mozilla

Daniel - It seems I am getting logged out from time to time after I make a post of new thread.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4