Stick ya no looker up your arrse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have already said that we will not win a title with Evans and Foran after I watched all the games last year .To point the finger at Schuster's one no look pass in this game when we have already lost is a load of S - - T .Manly now has too many so called ball players that I cannot wait for 2023 when 2 of them are gone .Des should have stick to the same team from the last 2 weeks and have Evans come off the bench till after the next state of origin .Will be at Campbelltown next Saturday to watch the no look passes mesmerized the Cook Islanders .

I was very excited about Josh coming through, even the no look passes because the opposition weren't ready for them, but this year has changed my mind.
He didn't have the best of starts with the injury but somehow allowed himself to put on a ridiculous amount of weight. He hasn't lost an ounce and looks incredibly unfit.
Then there was the manager demanding he get to play in the six. At first I just thought it was his manager being out of line but since then Josh has posted a number of images of himself with said manager proclaiming him as a real hero. Not cool.
So I watched him pretty closely last night and also at the team training day. I'm not convinced that he's overly popular with his team mates or that he considers himself to be a part of them. Just feels a bit janky but maybe my view is coloured.
The view that's not coloured though was his performance. Not just the no look pass but the lack of desire to go looking for work. He's become the bloke who waits for his team mate to commit to the tackle first and, if he can avoid it, he will. He's also, almost completely, lost his spark in attack.
Sure he's just a kid and is facing all sorts of stuff that the average 21 year old doesn't get near, but let's compare him to Lachlan Croker who came to us at the same age.
Croker didn't come with all the bells and whistles and the assumption that he'd one day conquer the world. He has battled some dreadful injuries, being switched to a position that was unnatural and copped constant carping from 'fans' about him not being good enough. Yet he (or his manager) has said nothing and has just committed to working away at being the best bloody player he can possibly be. And he's succeeding massively.
Josh needs to stop listening to his enablers and look across at this bloke in his own team to see how he should be going about it all.

I was very excited about Josh coming through, even the no look passes because the opposition weren't ready for them, but this year has changed my mind.
He didn't have the best of starts with the injury but somehow allowed himself to put on a ridiculous amount of weight. He hasn't lost an ounce and looks incredibly unfit.
Then there was the manager demanding he get to play in the six. At first I just thought it was his manager being out of line but since then Josh has posted a number of images of himself with said manager proclaiming him as a real hero. Not cool.
So I watched him pretty closely last night and also at the team training day. I'm not convinced that he's overly popular with his team mates or that he considers himself to be a part of them. Just feels a bit janky but maybe my view is coloured.
The view that's not coloured though was his performance. Not just the no look pass but the lack of desire to go looking for work. He's become the bloke who waits for his team mate to commit to the tackle first and, if he can avoid it, he will. He's also, almost completely, lost his spark in attack.
Sure he's just a kid and is facing all sorts of stuff that the average 21 year old doesn't get near, but let's compare him to Lachlan Croker who came to us at the same age.
Croker didn't come with all the bells and whistles and the assumption that he'd one day conquer the world. He has battled some dreadful injuries, being switched to a position that was unnatural and copped constant carping from 'fans' about him not being good enough. Yet he (or his manager) has said nothing and has just committed to working away at being the best bloody player he can possibly be. And he's succeeding massively.
Josh needs to stop listening to his enablers and look across at this bloke in his own team to see how he should be going about it all.
Add to that, the 5/8 ultimatum has cost us Foran.

One needs to ask whether our fitness is an issue? All game commentators where speaking about how fit the cowgirls are. Is this an area of opportunity?
fitness and hunger both seem to be missing (not that type of hunger Woodsie). Schu looks like he replaced Suli at Maccas/Kentucky Fried. Suli now at St Merge looks fit and sharp!!

You are an idiot moron.

What did that have to do with letting 3 tries in 7 minutes.
I beg to differ. I was at the ground. I was initially surprised we kept off Schuster for so long. When Walker went on I thought we should have sent on Schuster. Body shapes a funny thing but he did not look fit and he was on when we conceded 3 tries in 4 mins - so he had a part to play. His attitude did not look flash. Maybe he was disappointed with being kept off for so long. His play in the last couple of minutes when Manly were chasing the lead and he passed the ball behind Foran (who knocked on) was glaring. I am on going on speculation however if he his manager gave the club an ultimatum about the promise to play 5/8 next year then I am concerned where we are heading next year. He showed zero of Foran's effort. Foran's body is basically busted, walks like a 60 y.o. after every run and tackle BUT his effort to get back up, into line, run hard, tackle hard - I don't think Schuster has that DNA. As per another post - we have DCE and Schuster in the halves next year. How do you feel about that?

Last year he looked the goods.
This season, I can’t think of one good game where he’s made a positive impact. I can sure think of plenty where he’s f*cked us

I beg to differ. I was at the ground. I was initially surprised we kept off Schuster for so long. When Walker went on I thought we should have sent on Schuster. Body shapes a funny thing but he did not look fit and he was on when we conceded 3 tries in 4 mins - so he had a part to play. His attitude did not look flash. Maybe he was disappointed with being kept off for so long. His play in the last couple of minutes when Manly were chasing the lead and he passed the ball behind Foran (who knocked on) was glaring. I am on going on speculation however if he his manager gave the club an ultimatum about the promise to play 5/8 next year then I am concerned where we are heading next year. He showed zero of Foran's effort. Foran's body is basically busted, walks like a 60 y.o. after every run and tackle BUT his effort to get back up, into line, run hard, tackle hard - I don't think Schuster has that DNA. As per another post - we have DCE and Schuster in the halves next year. How do you feel about that?

Foran decided to leave after being offered a contract - Again.

I look forward to next season with DCE and a fit Schuster as it's been proven we cannot win a comp with DCE and Foran since he came back.

I look forward to next season with DCE and a fit Schuster as it's been proven we cannot win a comp with DCE and Foran.
I'm sorry, but I just can't see it. Stylistically, it just doesn't work. Where does the game management and dependability come from?

I'm sorry, but I just can't see it. Stylistically, it just doesn't work. Where does the game management and dependability come from?

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Nobody could see Froggy being anything but useless. Many smart posters here wanted Garrick sacked during his 2nd year here.

Things change and young footballer get better

Last edited:
People give up too easily on the kid. He has being playing out of position admirably. He has had to bulk up and to his credit has been solid as fuk defensively and adds spark. Not comparing to Cliffy but how many times did that legend send a pass floating to the crowd in the hill. This is just the beginning of his career and he will learn when to use the no looker and as woodsie says when to shove it right up the sphincter. If we can put up with some of the inconstistant crap that DCE dishes out then surely we can ease off this potential legend.

Nobody could see Froggy being anything but useless. Many smart posters here wanted Garrick sacked during his 2nd year here.

Things change
There's one thing riding mediocre or under-performing talent, but we're talking about a skillset and role here. Yeah, we always knew Frog was never gonna be a flashy Cook type hooker, but he certainly had the grit and reliability part covered. I just don't even see hints of management mindset or reliability to maintain composure in either of those two. very talented, both of them, but not seeing the synergy. Hope I'm wrong and we are all surprised.

One thing most of our warriors on here have forgotten is the games Schuster played 6 last year and this year , we have won them all .He must be doing something right for us and a threat to the oppositions on the paddock .Bring on 2023 when 2 of our so many ball players leave .Let's go Maaaaaaanly .

Things change

Well this idiot moron was often pilloried by the numbnuts for being very Vocal in my support of both croker and Garrick .. and who also made fun of me for my support of Parker back in the day.

Well, I think I have been vindicated 3 from 3.

Last year when I was a lone voice saying Saab wasn't the complete footballer and had glaring weaknesses in his game .. again the numbnuts howled I was a moron ... well, public opinion seems to have come a fair way on that one.

Now, Schuster, and not detracting from any other talents the lad may have ... the compulsive obsessive no look pass is an abomination ... and apart from being trotted out as a party trick when we are 30 points up with 2 minutes to play should be banned.

He needs a cattle prod up his arrse to be fired every time he throws one.

And again I will be proven correct ... there are very good reasons why in over 100 years no player has ever seen the need to throw no look passes .... it's because they are stupid ....

No look pass or orthodox passing ,Schuster needs players in motion and some reasonable time on the field to best utilize his undoubted skills . Terrible option with Foz last night and should be a bit more selective but had a quite reasonable game against the Warriors , even though i still think his most suited position ongoing is in the back row . Can 't underestimate his ability to bust a tackle or set up a play in general , defence has usually been O K . Should have had a lot more game time last night again but yeah , a D C E - Schuster halves combo going forward not something that i would see ideal .

I look forward to next season with DCE and a fit Schuster as it's been proven we cannot win a comp with DCE and Foran since he came back.
Foran didn’t want to leave, I know that for a fact. He was pushed out due to the cap and Schuster was promised the 6 many years ago during contract negotiations...Foran ended up signing on not long after and it meant Schu has been waiting in the wings and it was made to clear to Manly that he wouldn’t wait any longer.

I totally understand you wanting to defend Schu, but it’s a bit unfair to say that Foran walked out on us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4