Stick ya no looker up your arrse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL how about the halfback and captain who constantly put in **** kicks all game? The one who threw it away up 26-24 when we were 20 metres out? The one who we won without by 30 points the last 2 games?

We will keep blaming the likes of Schuster and Saab but at the end of the day it’s the bloke who is leading us around and somehow playing Origin who is constantly *ing it up for us. And we re-signed him for another 2 years even at 33 years old. We’re in deep * for the next few years
We won't win a premiership as long as DCE is in our team.... Fact

How can your biggest worry be a no look pass after all that ****. Like you took time to write a whole post on it fmd I'd be addressing 10 different things before that one bad pass by schu

It wasn’t his fault. It was our urgency last 7 minutes that cost us. That kick chase where Drinkwater got out of his ingoal followed by the penalty was the game changer. And the Nanai setup which he hadn’t run 10 metres.
I’ve said it elsewhere but the pass is included in the 10 metres

How can your biggest worry be a no look pass after all that ****. Like you took time to write a whole post on it fmd I'd be addressing 10 different things before that one bad pass by schu

Not my biggest worry .. and not the reason we lost ..

But it was that ****ing stupid and it stood out like mastiff balls on a hairless cat ...

It was unnecessary and a rank amateur move ... bloke needs to be hypnotized...

He has been so hyped it is sometimes hard to criticise him. But he (through his manager who he employs) demanded the club pick him as a 5/8 when he clearly lacks the fitness or the maturity to play the position.

If he or the people around him had any self awareness they would have realised the best thing for his career is to play in a successful team not put yourself above the team and potentially stunt your career.

He reminds me of a fatter more hyped version of feleti mateo so far more hype than substance. I know he is young but if you can't present as a first grader when you are young (his weight) I struggle to see him ever being motivated enough to get fit so he can become the player we hoped he would be.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7