Stick ya no looker up your arrse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL how about the halfback and captain who constantly put in **** kicks all game? The one who threw it away up 26-24 when we were 20 metres out? The one who we won without by 30 points the last 2 games?

We will keep blaming the likes of Schuster and Saab but at the end of the day it’s the bloke who is leading us around and somehow playing Origin who is constantly ****ing it up for us. And we re-signed him for another 2 years even at 33 years old. We’re in deep **** for the next few years

LOL how about the halfback and captain who constantly put in **** kicks all game? The one who threw it away up 26-24 when we were 20 metres out? The one who we won without by 30 points the last 2 games?

We will keep blaming the likes of Schuster and Saab but at the end of the day it’s the bloke who is leading us around and somehow playing Origin who is constantly *ing it up for us. And we re-signed him for another 2 years even at 33 years old. We’re in deep * for the next few years

This. 💯

his options late in the first half were poor after quite a good start to the game from him.

Did well in the 2nd half and a good kick for froggys try....he just has no games sense or management. He plays off the top of his head and its rocls or diamonds.

I'll follow Manly always, and there was more to todays game why we lost rather than just DCE, but Im done supporting this bloke because he is frustrating as hell.

One needs to ask whether our fitness is an issue? All game commentators where speaking about how fit the cowgirls are. Is this an area of opportunity?
I thought after the first two games of the season that they looked cooked but just put it down to it being early in the year.But they don’t seem to have looked any fitter as the year has gone on.Three Props played 27,32,34 minutes tonight and that’s about standard for them.And less said about Schusters conditioning the better

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4