Stewart 'Rested'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the Glenn Stewart thing if it has played a part in snakes slide downhill he needs some perspective put on it.

No club wanted gift at all we gave them a wonderful decade together in gods country on great dollars where for the most part they've had a great life together what would of happened if he went to the dragons by himself ?? Would he have won 2 comps ?played origin? Played In many a grandfinal ? Or won all these awards or been the player he had become ?because he definitely wouldn't of played along side his brother or in a champion team as he has for so long

There comes a point in everyone's life where you have to realise it is not all about me.
Snake you have reached that point.
Snake has had a great ride. Now it is Tommy's turn to shine.

To be fair turbo had very little defence to do tonight but what I do like is he has no fear in bringing the ball back. He doesn't look at offloading it to a person in a worse position in order to avoid being tackled.

Before the serpent is punted i'd really like to see how the new fb go's against quality opposition. Perhaps the storm.

Hope you pick up a decent gig in the UK Snake. Too young to see Eadie play. But you were such a superstar for the sea eagles. You went past Ridge about four seasons ago. And you rank in the top ten of my favourite Manly players of all time.

Cliffy Menzies Toovey OConner Roberts Lyon Matai
Snake Watmough Kennedy.

how time is all our enemy.
Once upon a time we couldnt win a game without snake
now we cant wait till he doesn't play so we can win a game without the snake.

Feel for him, he is not in good headspace ATM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4