Stewart or Hiku?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stats from today's tele,

This year Manly have won 13 of the 17 games Brett Stewart has played — and in those games Manly have scored an average of 27 points and conceded just 13.

But when the flying fullback is not on the field it is an entirely different story.

In the 8 games Brett Stewart has missed this year Manly have won just 2, drawn 1 and lost 5 — and in those games they have averaged 17 points but conceded 19.

I heard from a reliable source that he has passed his fitness test. Bones can confirm he heard it off the same source.

HoldenV8 said:
The only real complaint I have with Peta Hiku is that he can't kick goals like another Kiwi fullback we had a couple of decades ago.

Maybe he can kick goals. Does anyone know or seen Hiku taking shots?

Then again Stewart can't kick either, can he?

Awesome news about Stewart passing a fitness test, so excited to see our full strength side in action!

If Brett Stewart is not 100% Manly should go with Hiku whom would of gained lots of confidence from being man of the match in one of the toughest rugby league matches of all-time. Manly need Brett Stewart ready & fresh for the Rabbitohs & Grand Final in the weeks to come. Hiku was good enough for the Roosters match & he will be fine for a Sharks team with out Carney's kicking game.

If Snake is fit, I would start him on the interchange bench first, let Hiku play fullback for most of the game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4