Stewart offered $3.5 million to quit league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Brett would never have went to trial if the Coffs Harbor incident wasn't swept under the carpet. The police know something happened and were pissed off that charges weren't laid. Brett, unfortunately, paid the price for that.

Bones this is no worse than people who go on about knowing the "true" story about Brett

As for Mr I as per usual if anyone else other than him had wrote that it would not have caused such a stir

lsz said:
bones said:
Brett would never have went to trial if the Coffs Harbor incident wasn't swept under the carpet. The police know something happened and were pissed off that charges weren't laid. Brett, unfortunately, paid the price for that.

Bones this is no worse than people who go on about knowing the "true" story about Brett

As for Mr I as per usual if anyone else other than him had wrote that it would not have caused such a stir
Bull****!!!! Technical Coach has been hammered by several posters including mods for his comments about Brett's case.

So why should this bloke be a koala bear.

Cam i did not read him commenting about the case more about the timing of this story and its potential on contracts etc

Happy to agree to disagree as I am not as passionate about this as you are

lsz said:
bones said:

There is one small difference. Brett was proven innocent in a court of law. The Coffs Harbour incident was swept under the carpet after police bungled the investigation.

Exactley bones

I thick LsZ and his buddy Me invisible should read this document.
http://nswcnna.blogspot.com.au/2005/06/bent-police-compromise-bulldogs-gang.html?m=1

I think you are off the mark this time lsz

This invisible muppet knew exactly what he was doing with that post. I have had no comment on him until now, but that post is extremely average as designed to cause the sort of stir it has

It is at the point now, where every single topic he post in get ruined, not entirely his fault in that regard, but his presence now is hindering the forum, not helping it and we are poorer off for it

Kiwi Eagle said:
It is at the point now, where every single topic he post in get ruined, not entirely his fault in that regard, but his presence now is hindering the forum, not helping it and we are poorer off for it

I agree 110%.

This may well be a "Football Forum" but under the Silvertails Logo it says " Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group".

I for one have no problem with other clubs fans coming onto Silvertails and posting into a General NRL Discussion area (I know Dan is thinking of this anyway), but when they come on and "disrupt" a valid thread and send it into overdrive then in my very humble opinion they should be banned for doing so.

For example you don't see this clown posting in any of the other area's on here, just in the Manly area...and he does it to stir up trouble (and we ALL know it).

I don't have too many drama's when fans from other clubs come on here when we are about to play them or have just played them BUT is there one Roosters fan posting in here about this weekends game????

So as far as I am concerned the Manly Forum should be the Manly Forum....if Mr Clown wants to come back and rib us about how they are going to tear us apart in Round 20 the week of the game then so be it.....in the meantime he and the rest of them should just **** off!

MrI has shown what an insensitive and idiotic conspiracy theorist he is. I thought he had just advised us that the Roosters move for Brett was a near done deal, but today Brett is damaged goods and untouchable. Brett had nothing to do with the article but now the timing is suspicious because he is after a contract. You are an absolute fool and undeserving of any further time.

ManlyBacker said:
MrI has shown what an insensitive and idiotic conspiracy theorist he is. I thought he had just advised us that the Roosters move for Brett was a near done deal, but today Brett is damaged goods and untouchable. Brett had nothing to do with the article but now the timing is suspicious because he is after a contract. You are an absolute fool and undeserving of any further time.

Stands and Appualds :)
Well said mate.

ManlyBacker said:

Good, someone with some sense!!

take the money & run brett.
just as long as you don't play against manly!

and to the doubters, brett would absolutely carve union up, especially that comp over there, would prolong his career too!

Back on topic is the english union a winter (our summer) season.

If it is what's stoping him from playing for them and then coming back in the winter for manly.

ManlyBacker said:
The other thing Mr Troll and others who bag Brett don't get is just what a great person he really is he's right up there with beaver in that category.

Alot of us on here have had on numerous occasions positive interactions with Brett whether it be byso's touch game, player functions or on the WCC trip in 2009.

His dad Barry is also well known to many of us and we know what a quality person he is from a quality family. That is why these jibes from this scumbag and other lowlives on social media cut us to the core.

Because the kid has been screwed over deluxe and poorly treated for no fault of his own.

The easy way to work out if mr I is a troll.

Just ask yourselves: when does his visit the forum?

Answer: it's generally when there is drama at the club, re player or management issues.

Why? To **** stir under the pretence of being concerned.

He's a troll

Great family, and both boys are always very obliging whenever we have had functions for the MWTS.....they were fantastic with us in the UK earlier this year. Brett, and his family don't deserve this ****.....he was innocent...simple as that!!

Mr I is an annoying pain in the arse, he is clearly a troll Mods. He is just a bit more intelligent about it than straight out abusing or winding people up. I don't see why he is not banned. Not said anything before as I don't really care but it is clear to see what his motives are.

His motive IS to **** stir, and he succeeded in turning a perfectly good thread into another bunfight...if that's not a Troll then I'll walk backwards to Bourke

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4