Stewart offered $3.5 million to quit league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone still pay attention to anything Dean Richie writes. Pretty sure in Dean's parallel universe DCE would have signed for the Broncos, Foran would be looking forward to living in Bankstown and both Steward are pulling on the Red V next season.
Dean should realise that player managers are using him to inflate their client's contracts. Or he should start asking for a cut!

You're a **** head (sorry mods but I am over this clown and his vendetta against a great person like Brett )

You come on here and rant about things you have no clue about. Go back and read the sins of the father thread

Brett Stewart had nothing to do with article he's management declined to cooperate with fairfax.
All so you will see "Lisa's" husband posted in the thread and states clearly why she instigated things with the SMH reporter

You are disgusting vile little worm to come over here and have audacity to post something like that.

Looking at things as outsider without bulldog glasses on I believe a poor woman was gang raped in coffs harbour in 2004 by a pack of filthy grubs from a filthy filthy club. The Nrls brand would be so much stronger if Canterbury were wound down tomorrow.

Cameron said:
You're a f**k head (sorry mods but I am over this clown and his vendetta against a great person like Brett )

You come on here and rant about things you have no clue about. Go back and read the sins of the father thread

Brett Stewart had nothing to do with article he's management declined to cooperate with fairfax.
All so you will see "Lisa's" husband posted in the thread and states clearly why she instigated things with the SMH reporter

You are disgusting vile little worm to come over here and have audacity to post something like that.

Looking at thinks as outsider without bulldog glasses on I believe a poor woman was gang raped in coffs harbour in 2004 by a pack of filthy grubs from a filthy filthy club. The Nrls brand would be so much stronger if Canterbury were wound down tomorrow.

bones said:
Cameron said:
You're a f**k head (sorry mods but I am over this clown and his vendetta against a great person like Brett )

Looking at thinks as outsider without bulldog glasses on I believe a poor woman was gang raped in coffs harbour in 2004 by a pack of filthy grubs from a filthy filthy club. The Nrls brand would be so much stronger if Canterbury were wound down tomorrow.

and completely clear/confirm clearing of his name

This was done in a court of law. I think deliberation by the jury was about 3 nanoseconds such was the flimsiness of the prosecution case.

It's moronic comments like this that get up my nose. You should know better as a fan of a club that has had players' names smeared with innuendo and rumour after Coffs Harbour. Brett had his day in court and the case was thrown out because it was laughable at best, why are you still trying to peddle conspiracy theories and cast doubts as to his innocence. Grow up.

Mr I, really just go away ..............your scum team not one likes on this forum get it stole our coach, tried real hard to get our future captain foz, have no doubt will have a crack at gifty next year parisites.
Snake is just about our most important player in the last 10 years, he plays we win alot of our games a match winner.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Cameron said:

Well said Cameron, this bloke is a wanker.

Chip and Chase said:
and completely clear/confirm clearing of his name

This was done in a court of law. I think deliberation by the jury was about 3 nanoseconds such was the flimsiness of the prosecution case.

It's moronic comments like this that get up my nose. You should know better as a fan of a club that has had players' names smeared with innuendo and rumour after Coffs Harbour. Brett had his day in court and the case was thrown out because it was laughable at best, why are you still trying to peddle conspiracy theories and cast doubts as to his innocence. Grow up.
Because he is a sick pathetic excuse for a human who comes on here and gets his kicks from **** stiring.

The ironic part his messiah the man who they all believe will bring them several premierships would be disgusted by his comments. For all his faults hasler stuck solid with Brett because he knew the type of person Brett is.

Brett would have more class and intergrity in one hair follicle than this vile piece of gutter scum will ever have.

Brett would never have went to trial if the Coffs Harbor incident wasn't swept under the carpet. The police know something happened and were pissed off that charges weren't laid. Brett, unfortunately, paid the price for that.

bones said:
Brett would never have went to trial if the Coffs Harbor incident wasn't swept under the carpet. The police know something happened and were pissed off that charges weren't laid. Brett, unfortunately, paid the price for that.

Brett paid the price for all the other footballers who played up like Hayne, Mattai, Gasnier etc.

So drama again had to unblock and have a look
**** me dead you are a lowlife piece of **** invisible do us all a favour and step in front of a b-double you miserable troll

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So drama again had to unblock and have a look
f**k me dead you are a lowlife piece of s**t invisible do us all a favour and step in front of a b-double you miserable troll

I agree berks.
I think it's time for the mods to step up here if it was ok for the eagle to copy a 2 week holiday I think it's time this cretin gets one as well for this blatant and disgraceful piece of trolling.

when gaznier first threatened to leave for rugby union the nrl etc bent over backwards and got third party deals sorted for him to encourage him to stay. Brett is twice the person gaznier will ever be and the nrl also owe him big time. The nrl etc should be working like mad to sort a bunch of third party deals etc to keep Brett. But then again we all know it isn't third party deals for Manly it is double standards instead.

winnyason said:
i got 2 weeks for giving it to more dogs idiots.

Go again mate it's only two weeks!! LOL

MissKate said:
when gaznier first threatened to leave for rugby union the nrl etc bent over backwards and got third party deals sorted for him to encourage him to stay. Brett is twice the person gaznier will ever be and the nrl also owe him big time. The nrl etc should be working like mad to sort a bunch of third party deals etc to keep Brett. But then again we all know it isn't third party deals for Manly it is double standards instead.

Dead right Kate, two rules....one for Manly and another for the rest!!

In my opinion - take the money Brett and thanks for the memories.

To put that into persepctive its a weekly paycheck of around $16,000 per week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4