• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Fonz

Reserve Grader
You've got to admit fellas, Pauly played pretty well last night. Considering he has made the hard pilgrimage from the wing to the front row. That retard robbiea will have a crack at me for posting this but anybody with brains would conceed that the forwards are where his future lies. Super tackle on beaver down the sideline as well. He has been captain of PL for the last few weeks while Perenara has been in the top grade and he's got MOTM awards 2 weeks out out of thelast 3.( for anybody who gives a ****) Those sharkies nearly got us with a side made up of part timers. Ballin has to stay in the line up with burns coming off the bench and for **** sake heep Jamie Lyon away from 5/8.

Any way, i'm over typing. Super hung over. Have a crack if you will.

Yeah for sure. I thought he had a good game.

He looked a lot bigger too. Plenty of aggression. A big step from centers to the forwards and I reckon he went as good as any other forward on their team.

Steppa had a pretty good game last night and the forwards are obviously where his future lies.

I thought that he seemed a lot more mobile and aggresive than when he last played for us.

He looked a whole lot bigger and showed some nice aggression and guts. He played very well. Good to see he still had a lot of mates with the Manly boys after the game.

Thoroughly agree with u Fonz,He should be pushing for origin ,with that performance..

It was the second row, not front row, wasn't it? And he's been captain even when Perenara has been there, I'm sure.

Lyon is our best option at 5/8 - im sick of you idiots death riding him, the orford lyon combo, once given a few weeks together will flourish and bring us a premiership. The player we missed last night most was the ox.
It would have been great if monas realised he was a better dummy half than half back and actually wanted to play in that position the combination of lyon, orford and monas over a long period would devastating to any opposition.

Why take one of the worlds best centres and turn him into an average 5/8? Got me ****ed. At least Gasnier has some ball playing skills. Lyon runs sideways and puts enormous pressure on his outside men. He would look 100% better punching holes out wide.

6. Monaghan
7. Orford
9. Ballin
14. Burns

I was gutted to see Steppa in a Sharks Jersey. What a waste if you ask me. I always thought very highly of him at Manly.

I was gutted to see Steppa in a Sharks Jersey. What a waste if you ask me. I always thought very highly of him at Manly.
It made me glad that we no longer have to put a jersey on anyone willing to play for us.

didnt see the game but having looked at the stats he made 32 tackles missing 2 in 49 minutes. Thats pretty good in my books

I always liked the guy and thought he was good depth.

What can you say about a bloke that has taken 19 rounds to crack First Grade in a sharks side languishing near the bottom of the table.

He's hardly the future of Rugby League.

Did someone forget which account they were logging in from this morning ??

What can you say about a bloke that has taken 19 rounds to crack First Grade in a sharks side languishing near the bottom of the table.

He's hardly the future of Rugby League.

HMMMM. I'd probably say that's pretty good. Actually it only took him about 9 rounds to crack first grade as he played against nth queensland earlier in the year and that was after only about 5 games ever in the forwards. You ****ers keep going on about cuthbertson and blokes like that but how many years of premier league has he had?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4