Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dumbness or selfishness knows no bounds...... One of my kids works casually at Ji Bi Hi Fi up at Belrose, yesterday he was dealing with a customer who wasn't wearing a mask and after quite some time serving him, this clown casually told him that after shopping because he had recently been out and in close contact with a mate who has COVID he had to go and have a COVID test. My kid asked him what he was doing in the store and the guy said "he thought it was OK to go there before the test because after he had would have to wait for the result and may not be able to get back before Xmas ......?
He should be empowered to call the security guard and boot the moron from the store even if he claims he was just joking.

Idiots like this need to be taught a lesson.

Dumbness or selfishness knows no bounds...... One of my kids works casually at Ji Bi Hi Fi up at Belrose, yesterday he was dealing with a customer who wasn't wearing a mask and after quite some time serving him, this clown casually told him that after shopping because he had recently been out and in close contact with a mate who has COVID he had to go and have a COVID test. My kid asked him what he was doing in the store and the guy said "he thought it was OK to go there before the test because after he had would have to wait for the result and may not be able to get back before Xmas ......?
That is ****ing outrageous. How ****ing selfish and idiotic can that moron be. Shake my head.

Just cancelled our flights to NSW.
Meant to be having xmas with both sides of the family....
Meant to meet the brand new neice for the first time too.

Could have worked with the self iso but not 14 in a SHU (hotel).
well at least we will be nice and safe up here.

JB HiFi, if that dill paid via card, should have reported him to NSW Police and health authorities.

Your son should be tested and now in quarantine, along of course with anyone he has come into contact with.

What can you say about a deadsh-t like that bloke.

As with much in life most do the right thing , but a small percentage don’t.

Trouble us with this thing that small percentage doing the wrong thing can turn into a big pet d rage affected in a very short time.

As much as i feel for the 'explosion' on the northern beaches You lot should come over to Europe. My part of London has been put into full tier 4 lockdown as of midnight. Xmas is off and apparently there's a new strain possibly 70% more contagious on the loose.

The UK had 20k positive test results today and another 600 die taking the total deaths to well over 50k.

Its not fake news. Its not a conspiracy by the Govt or Bill Gates. It has nothing to do with 5G.

Its a *ing * show here so please do the right thing and keep the rabbit locked up because if it gets out there ain't nobody putting that bit@h back in the bag.
Well put!!

I have followed the virus since January and I have great respect on the way the UK have handled the country.

They never restricted people in and out of the country, with my line of work I am often in and out of London on a regular basis and remain grateful to the UK government on the way the have handled it.

Even when Boris went down with it there were no knee jerk reactions and fear put into the general population. Having taken advice from his medical professors and other government parties Boris has done really well in managing the situation in my opinion.

It is horrible what is happening as of now with the EU considering banning road rail and sea on top of the already flights banned from the UK due to the new mutation of the virus. With Europe now over 500,000 lives lost the new mutation is not good news.

Many lives lost is not good and I have had reservations on the way the Australian government have handled the virus situation.

Well put!!

I have followed the virus since January and I have great respect on the way the UK have handled the country.

They never restricted people in and out of the country, with my line of work I am often in and out of London on a regular basis and remain grateful to the UK government on the way the have handled it.

Even when Boris went down with it there were no knee jerk reactions and fear put into the general population. Having taken advice from his medical professors and other government parties Boris has done really well in managing the situation in my opinion.

It is horrible what is happening as of now with the EU considering banning road rail and sea on top of the already flights banned from the UK due to the new mutation of the virus. With Europe now over 500,000 lives lost the new mutation is not good news.

Many lives lost is not good and I have had reservations on the way the Australian government have handled the virus situation.
Many lives lost is not good but you have reservations on how the Aus gov handled it compared to the UK?

Many lives lost is not good but you have reservations on how the Aus gov handled it compared to the UK?
Yes, I think the government have over reacted in many ways to the virus, mainly due to the unknowns (I.e will the vaccine be effective due to mutations/ similar to the seasonal flu) that it has and how highly the government has placed it above all other factors the country has to stay afloat, my thought is the current band aid on the world economics will only last so long and Australia will not come out of this very well.

The link below will give an understanding of other illnesses with higher mortality rates, you can filter it by country etc.

Always rate your footy comments Dion but can "t agree that the U N government and particularly Boris Johnson has handled the pandemic there well . Just seems too many mixed messages and inconsistent approach. Realize that it is so much harder with the high density living situation and congestion level with transportation and so on with big population centers but some of the worst outbreaks in the U K were in the north of England where it should have been easier to control it . Australia [ and particularly individual states ] has always had a few advantages in its favour to control it and unfortunately looks like a serious out break now but on balance , has got most of the crucial calls right , even when there have been community transmission .

Always rate your footy comments Dion but can "t agree that the U N government and particularly Boris Johnson has handled the pandemic there well . Just seems too many mixed messages and inconsistent approach. Realize that it is so much harder with the high density living situation and congestion level with transportation and so on with big population centers but some of the worst outbreaks in the U K were in the north of England where it should have been easier to control it . Australia [ and particularly individual states ] has always had a few advantages in its favour to control it and unfortunately looks like a serious out break now but on balance , has got most of the crucial calls right , even when there have been community transmission .
Fair point Al, though my experience being in and out of the UK since the outbreak they have done very well, their science research has in my opinion been the best globally. The latest mutation has been found due to their high efforts of research into the virus.

Time will tell I guess as we learn more of the impact the virus measures (i.e closing borders) will have on the global economy and what develops from this.

Well put!!

From someone actually living here I'm Afraid to say that Boris and his Conservative Govt have created a complete **** storm with their lack of clear direction and haphazard covid response.

There is nothing to be happy about here.

The numbers don't lie.
50000+ dead.
35000 positive cases here today.
A new mutant strain up to 70% more contagious.

Yes Australia may have shut up shop but trust me you don't want whats happening here coming dowunder.

The only way to control this is unfortunately with an iron fist. China(I write this with a large pinch of scepticism), NZ, Australia and those that have been hard line are surviving.

USA and UK/Europe are ****ed. Totally ****ed. Nothing to admire when your living it here mate.

Fair point Al, though my experience being in and out of the UK since the outbreak they have done very well, their science research has in my opinion been the best globally. The latest mutation has been found due to their high efforts of research into the virus.

Time will tell I guess as we learn more of the impact the virus measures (i.e closing borders) will have on the global economy and what develops from this.
one thing that has seemed remarkable and realize that it has come at a cost in many ways but in most Australian states at various stages of the pandemic cycle , the relevant authorities have virtually killed the virus And somehow , 100 years ago the Spanish flu virus eventually burnt itself out even with out a vaccine . Different times and different circumstances but this one will undoubtedly be controlled world wide also , just unfortunately some way to go yet

From someone actually living here I'm Afraid to say that Boris and his Conservative Govt have created a complete **** storm with their lack of clear direction and haphazard covid response.

The numbers don't lie.
50000+ dead.

Yes Australia may have shut up shop but trust me you don't want whats happening here coming dowunder.

The only way to control this is unfortunately with an iron fist. China(I write this with a large pinch of scepticism), NZ, Australia and those that have been hard line are surviving.

USA and UK/Europe are ****ed. Totally ****ed. Nothing to admire when your living it here mate.
Sad but unfortunately pretty close to the mark .

The numbers don't lie.
50000+ dead.

This is what I thought you were getting at ,Dion confused me when he somewhat agreed with you and then made opposite statements.
Unfortunately you are correct ,Contrary to all the New age "freedom warriors"out there ,Govts need to rule with a iron fist to get on top of this.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8