Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They have been doing some work behind the scenes:
View attachment 16316
Vaguely funny, but it doesn’t ring true. The northern beaches that I know is more likely to eat pretty plain Bogan food. Or at most Harris farm.

The gourmet stuff at the palm beach general store (worth going to just to witness what is there) is for the people that come for summer. Not locals.

Vaguely funny, but it doesn’t ring true. The northern beaches that I know is more likely to eat pretty plain Bogan food. Or at most Harris farm.

The gourmet stuff at the palm beach general store (worth going to just to witness what is there) is for the people that come for summer. Not locals.
Thankyou. I had no idea.;)

Oh dear... One of those few that doesn't participate in the delights of grouse & truffles...

The southern team would win i reckon.

north would have the trbos, cuthbo and sam verrills. Maybe also sam Harris, Elsegood. Can’t think of many more from north of the bridge.

South would have Freddie Jones, max, John Harvey, tooves, Jason king, Craig Hancock, Blake brothers, Beaver. Eden, Ivan.

We need adjudication on narrabeen players
John Gibbs, Daniel and Russell gartner, choc, thommo - what side of the bridge?

edit: choc was warriewood, so he is in the north team.

I agree with the north list. However, Tooves is on the northern side of Narrabeen lake (has been for a long time) so is technically in the north team.

Depends on if they're being selected based on when they played, or where they're living now. Choc recently moved from Freshwater to Fairlight.

I agree with the north list. However, Tooves is on the northern side of Narrabeen lake (has been for a long time) so is technically in the north team.

Depends on if they're being selected based on when they played, or where they're living now. Choc recently moved from Freshwater to Fairlight.
Fair enough, I meant from junior days. Tooves and I played for belrose. And he lived near there.

Summer Hill has an RR? Defying the trend or a toehold across the middle class beachhead.

They’re still around on the Central Coast. Four according to Google.

Poor Tooves is north with a direct view across to the south. Maybe Dessie on the other bank waving to him...

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10