stats tell a story,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Front Row - Manly
Jason King 25 tackles 4 hit ups 23 Metres
Brent Kite 19 , 12, 86
Mark Bryant 17, 7, 64
Kylie Leuluai 8, 5, 38

Front Row _ cowboys
Mitchell Sargent 22tackles , 13hit ups, 87Metres
Matthew Scott 9, 13, 94
Shane Tronc 19, 19, 165
Gavin Cooper 13, 5, 49

King will be nice and fresh today, feekin bludger

22 of his 23 metres were running of Orford from the Kick off too!

I would love to know how many of his tackles were actually his and not second man grabs or flops after the player was halted.

Kylie should also join king in PL 8 tackles and 38 metres, did he spend 70 minutes on the bench??

Flufster - I'm interested in your assessment of last night mate. Can you do a summary of your thoughts?

Flufster - I'm interested in your assessment of last night mate. Can you do a summary of your thoughts?
Me too. My liquid intake spiked at the start of the second half and things got a bit hazy. Give us the Flufster breakdown.

I didnt get to see the game - dont have fox here, have to wait for it to come up in bigpond.

But after being last weeks worst prop and posting just 38m and 8 tackles and a possible trip to the judiciary i feel that lulu is getting away with a lot because of Kings crap performance.

I think one more week for them both. King was ok in round 1 and didnt miss a tackle, make a mistake of give away a penalty, this week he was attrocious. Lulu was slow unfit in round 1 and appears to have done the same this round.

If neither pulls their finger out then off to reggies and bring up Rose and Cuthbo.

Im not trying to make excuses for King - just pointing out that there were 2 crap performances - no prop should go less than 50m in any game unless injured.

I am still waiting for Matas to blame Orford for the loss, I seem to recall last year Monas was held accountable for every loss.

Every pass over the sideline or ball he kicked dead we would always be reminded about on here, why not the same for orford :D

Orford at least TRIES to create things. I just doin't think he has the cattle around him to capitalise. Additionally, anyone who sees Melbournes performances THIS year, can see they are just a better coached team.

Deep standing attack, masses of back up, fast, energetic, forwards that dominate, backs that are confident and have X factor....everything Dessie doesn't instill in his players.

Manly seem to make a habit out of destroying Halfbacks careers in recent times , I think our forwards would make Joey look ordinary

What utter bull****. The team is heaps better than last year.. and is everyone going to be brutally honest like they were with last seasons half back??

Orford was deadset rubbish last night. Threw an intercept - cost us a try. A few kicks rivalled Monas kicking last year.. Organising was rubbish and.... Burns Orford AND Monas were all rubbish in attack.

Let's see if Orford is still "rubbish" after two seasons of having the job.

That's how long we had to endure Moanaghan for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4