stats tell a story,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
also.. with the stats... not one player made more than 100m....

Watmough 44? :ulu 38... these are below last year.. and most likely the reason why our halves do not have the space a football side should have. Nothings changed from last year then. Whats Steve Roach for?

Let's see if Orford is still \"rubbish\" after two seasons of having the job.

That's how long we had to endure Moanaghan for.

Yeah well lets see Orford partnered with Witt and Willow and Menzies and the ever impressive Sam fecking Harris....... lets not forget he had a good first up season and the first 14 rounds of last year.

I think Orfords a good player.. but the halves always get the blame for a lack of go forward yet are the easy ones to blame.

[quote author=Matabele]
Let's see if Orford is still \"rubbish\" after two seasons of having the job.

That's how long we had to endure Moanaghan for.

lets not forget he had a good first up season
[/quote]

How quickly we forget...........

so you are saying Monas didnt try to create things? What a dumb comment.

Aaaaagh...just piss off oh wise and intelligent one. If someone has an alternate opinion to yours your highness, doesn't mean their ideas are dumb. I'm a little over your consistent attcks dude (on BOTH sites !!!).

Poor Ryan, like a kleenex mate?

I have never attacked you fool so stop your crying, I know we lost and its hard but jesus.

I agree with some of your posts and if I disagree I will say so. Grow a thicker skin.

While King's effort (or lack thereof) is inexcusable it should be pointed out that with only 38% of possession our metres gained stats would be a lot less than the Cowboys. If you don't have the ball you can't run with it.

Front Row - Manly
Jason King 25 tackles 4 hit ups 23 Metres
Brent Kite 19 , 12, 86
Mark Bryant 17, 7, 64
Kylie Leuluai 8, 5, 38

Front Row _ cowboys
Mitchell Sargent 22tackles , 13hit ups, 87Metres
Matthew Scott 9, 13, 94
Shane Tronc 19, 19, 165
Gavin Cooper 13, 5, 49

King will be nice and fresh today, feekin bludger

This my worried friends is the result of only 30 odd percent of the ball. I'm not really worried about the metres because we only made stuff all metres because when we got the ball we dropped it!

I agree King should be dropped.. but yeah i think these sorta stats are expected if your gonna give the ball up everytime you have it!

While King's effort (or lack thereof) is inexcusable it should be pointed out that with only 38% of possession our metres gained stats would be a lot less than the Cowboys. If you don't have the ball you can't run with it.

also looks much worse due to the high amount of dummy half runs which we made. still no excuse but it was a contributing factor!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7