State of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Pearce has matured as a player over the last 2 seasons. He is certainly in better form than Hodkinson. Really what other options are there ?? As for him not having a good Origin win percentage, name me a NSW player who does over the last 8 years. That's been NSW problem for so long now, no quality halves. The top 6 halves are all bloody Queenslanders.

Choc can't possibly be any chance of an origin jumper this year, his form has been botoxed like his forehead ;)

Snake maybe, Daley seems a fan.

Looks like our dynasty will extend to one in a row.
I agree he has matured and is better than Hodkinson, I just don't believe he is Origin material.

LOL at Choc.

Snake has to be "in the mix" especially with all the injuries? Personally being a kiwi I don't like any of our players being picked lol. In my eyes SOO is miles below club land, all it does is bring injuries.

I love seeing everyone's teams but when you include long term injured players it says to me you are picking on reputation not form

The Kiwis showed us how to beat an ageing team of superstars; You pick young, enthusiastic players who are desperate to win. That's the formula for NSW. Queensland will stick to their old, proven brigade - just as Australia did.
We all saw that eventually these once great players are no longer the best.

With Foran gone for several weeks and Cherry a certainty for QLD...it's going to leave us short of both halves when we need to be making up critical lost points...Any thoughts on replacements ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4