State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not having a crack at anyone's opinion here, but those picking Keary is that on form or reputation? Surely if picked on form the 5/8 has to be Wighton or Walker.
I think he's a cocky little bastard, but Keary easily the best 6 in the comp. Easily. Wighton is an absolute beast of a player, but can do what he does at centre, lock, fullback, etc. Cody can ball-play better than anyone, but needs his club combos to truly unlock his style (and a game manager doing all the organising). Keary on the other hand can do it all, and has been for years (3 premierships at different clubs - he's a gun)

Game One

Game One.jpg

If 2020 was an ordinary year. Blues by plenty. But 2020 is no ordinary year. This is the first ever origin game of 6 again footy.

Old origin was won and lost up front. This game Qld are taking the mobile and young road, NSW are going a very different path early on if Jurbo, Paulo, and Sifiti all start.

The rule change gives Qld every chance, where any other year it was buckleys and none.

Last edited:
NSW must be very short price.

Well, with the team Freddie and his guys have picked, I can see a bananabender ambush coming on.

Players picked out of position, at least 1 2020 ghost at club level(IMHO Frizell didn’t turn up for the dragqueens this year) and a couple of injury concerns.

I’m Blue through and through but if the ‘toads are at a big price, if I was a betting man, then I’d be tempted to take a punt on a win for the hillbillies.

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4