State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
100% capacity allowed for Wednesday night ( if enough buy the very expensive tickets).

Meanwhile the borders are still closed to Sydney / Victoria.

****ing politics , it absolutely ****s me to tears!!

Maroons coach Wayne Bennett is set to throw an Origin selection curveball by thrusting South Sydney dynamo Corey Allan into a fullback baptism of fire.

Allan is in line to make his State of Origin debut at fullback in Wednesday’s series decider against NSW at Suncorp Stadium.

Named on the wing, Allan could unseat Game Two custodian Valentine Holmes as Bennett looks for a way to stifle the impact of Blues wing weapon Josh Addo-Carr.

NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW NSW

Go the blues

No Batchy’s Blues , in fact hardly a Blue supporter will be there , it’s a very very tough ask for NSW on Wednesday night.

Just like Anna Alphabet and her offsider Jeanette Young want it; they’re not only playing politics with the border and people’s lives but with SOO as well.

A very cheap way to give them an advantage; open up the stadium capacity the night before and no rest after the travel to bananaland before the game, just like they did to the raiders. Bloody bulls*it, just so she can look tough and ride the canetoad‘s coat tales like she did after game 1.

Just like Anna Alphabet and her offsider Jeanette Young want it; they’re not only playing politics with the border and people’s lives but with SOO as well.

A very cheap way to give them an advantage; open up the stadium capacity the night before and no rest after the travel to bananaland before the game, just like they did to the raiders. Bloody bulls*it, just so she can look tough and ride the canetoad‘s coat tales like she did after game 1.
Yep , and gee to stick it to Gladys afterwards.

She’s popular up here that’s for sure but has about as much class as my little finger.

“I had a couple of words of support. I’m sure he would have copped a lot of criticism publicly. From my corner it was a bit of support.

“We need people to play their own game. It’s not for me to decide what someone’s best game looks like.

Riveting, DT...riveting.

Xavier Coates is out, replaced by Edrick Lee. Edrick's cousin Brenko to play centre with Capewell moved to second row. S'ua to bench. Allen to play fullback with Holmes moved to wing. NSW will field the same 17 as in Game Two, although there is uncertainty about Addo-Carr (Cotric would take his place)

NSW we are the blues QLD your going to lose ( well hopefully that is true tomorrow night).

Go the blues!!!!!!!

I don't really get it (nor have been following all that closely) so...

Qld now says max 200 at a wedding. Assuming 200 people who know and care about each other and who may not go if they know they are sick....

but

Sports venues can have 100% of capacity meaning 50,000 bogan yobbos who don't know each other are allowed to congregate in their mosh pit of two headedness.

the cynic in me thinks that this rule was implemented for a bit of a $$$$$ boost in the ol' coffers SOO style and yet....

....actually, the realist in me thinks that's the case as well.
The Blues team ,who are in a bubble so it's virtual quarantine and have been for 4 weeks, aren't allowed to travel up till game day but 52000 bogan moroons can all sit shoulder to shoulder dribbling over each other. Anna Pluckaduck is a dead set joke.

The Blues team ,who are in a bubble so it's virtual quarantine and have been for 4 weeks, aren't allowed to travel up till game day but 52000 bogan moroons can all sit shoulder to shoulder dribbling over each other. Anna Pluckaduck is a dead set joke.
****ing ridiculous , all her decisions are political, none are made with common sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8