Stars or Depth?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You don't win the comp with depth playing in the grand final but you need to get to the finals in a good position so double edged sword.

A strong top 17 is a must then key position depth to balance. If you cop heaps of injuries, especially in the same position then bad luck season over.

Top line back rower for sure, none probably showing available but that means nada these days.

We have also signed T Sipley for the rest of this year and the next two years
Some huge raps for Sipley, let's give him time. Great pack coming through with a great one already.

Perrett is looking the goods as well, he may need to get a bit more match fitness although that'll develop over time

I don't think we have signed Sippy for this season. He's still playing in the Worriers reserve grade, I believe.

If we buy a star backrower we have a star and create depth as it pushes Winterstein into the depth category.

We need a hard running backrower. If Jamil can play next year that will provide more depth, so a star signing for mine. Who though?

I think we seem to be after a centre as well. We have Kelly and Parker, we also have young Funa coming through, so I don't know if we need another centre; although, if a star becomes available I have a feeling we will go after them.

I would love Rapana if he gets sick of losing in the nation's capital.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11