Stand by for three months of fake news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is my personal favourite. Trotted out by every club, every year.

Along with......"there's a really good feeling in the club right now and the boys can't wait to rip in".
That's usually reserved for straight after players have punched the sht out of each other at a team "Bonding" session.

“The boys were just having a few quiet ones. They were respectful to the other patrons and left the premises before the alleged incident”, according to a club spokesperson.

“He’s a lovable larrikin, all his team
mates are sorry to see him go, but that’s footy”

Nah Rusty’s a bit skint at present so it’s $600 from the cap and only $300 for lawn mowing services now.

Funny how ALL the horse trading for elite players seems to be within TWO clubs!!

Nah Rusty’s a bit skint at present so it’s $600 from the cap and only $300 for lawn mowing services now.

Funny how ALL the horse trading for elite players seems to be within TWO clubs!!

Sadly, Rusty's got a lot less lawn to mow thanks to the bushfires, otherwise it would've been $400k for the mowing.

‘In all my years of NRL, this is the toughest pre-season so far. All the boys are fit and ready to rip in to round 1’

‘This year the coaching staff have gone back to the basics. They’re putting a lot of miles in our legs and I think it will really help later on in the season when other teams start to show fatigue at the backend of matches’

‘After a few injury riddled seasons he’s itching to for round 1. After his first full pre-season since (insert year), (Insert name) speaks with focus and emotion of the dark times he endured by himself during yet another rehab program.
“I won’t lie to you, there were times where I considered walking away from the game. My kids would always bring me back to earth and remind me why I love the game etc”
“I’m not getting any younger and the kids coming through these days just blow me away by how talented they are. As a senior now, if I can show these younger blokes any sort of example or advise them and guide them in any way, I’m to help ensure the club is going in the right direction.”

Just in .....

Crowe declares Mitchell signing 'most significant' in Souths' history

Had to laugh when the mole did a report on how hard latrell is going to train to be fit , etc.

It's like @The Who started this thread then spoon fed all the journos out there stories

lol

noice!

Did the Mole also reveal how they will train him to not go missing during games.
It's a weakness in his game that he is often not sighted. Of course, he can still produce one dynamic move to score. Not sure if it is inexperience, disinterest, or something else but it can be frustrating when you have a guy who can do so much, but fails to stamp himself on a match.
T Rex for example!
Even a bloke like Winterstein, had all the physical gifts but wasn't able to get into the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4