Stand as one and be heard.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair Dinkum. How dumb is this.:flogger: Mate he's already announced he's had enough of the administration after they reduced his initial contract.:flogger:

Your flogging a dead horse I'm afraid.

How about we just get on with the job.:flogger:

According to Penn, the earlier offer never existed. It is all fantasy. Anyone got access to the club shredder?

I'll gladly write and support Tooves in fact I'll consider walking from all things rugby league if he's not allowed to fulfil his contract.
As for the other two....goodbye, best of luck and don't darken our door ever again.

Didn't seem funny to me.
Well all the Players were all laughing and 2V even commented on NRL360 "If you can't laugh at yourselves, what can you laugh at?" :rofl:

The end of the Matty Johns Show http://www.foxsports.com.au/video for March 19 (not up yet) Fletch&Hindy have some 'awards' each week. Snake and Chez won it for "Burying the hatchet during the game, only to find it again" :giggle:
It had great footage of the Manly Team song being roundly sung, led by Snake and Warwick Bulmer :clap:

In light of the new information this morning , sadly please delete this thread...... Sorry to have wasted your time fellow supporters :envy:

Well all the Players were all laughing and 2V even commented on NRL360 "If you can't laugh at yourselves, what can you laugh at?" :rofl:

The end of the Matty Johns Show http://www.foxsports.com.au/video for March 19 (not up yet) Fletch&Hindy have some 'awards' each week. Snake and Chez won it for "Burying the hatchet during the game, only to find it again" :giggle:
It had great footage of the Manly Team song being roundly sung, led by Snake and Warwick Bulmer :clap:
My point was it was directed at DCE. Do you think he was laughing? If this is the way they feel then they need to negotiate an immediate release.

Chez was laughing and so was Foz, together with 2V and every other Player.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=toovey-on-brookvale-huddle_1227268884275&vc=222

Players see Chez's wage as the new baseline for their next contract, it means that their next contract will be inflated due to his and Foz's and even Merrin's.
Absolute rubbish. The player market will dictate contracts not imaginary baselines. DCE got what he did because he is in the top 2 halfbacks in our game. They don't come on the market very often. Hence the bidding war and the massive contract. There are other halves off contract at the end of the year. There doesn't appear to be a feeding frenzy to sign them up. I think this includes Elgey and Sezer who we have been linked to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6