Stand as one and be heard.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Ok, can we be proactive regarding this situation ..... Instead of us just mentioning to each other we should sign DCE........ Can some one start or let me know how to start a petition to the club to get DCE to stay a sea eagle..... As we know this kid is special and is a huge mistake to let him walk...... We could be like parra waiting for another sterlo if he walks. So could someone please help me out regarding the petition , I understand it's not for everyone, and that's fine..... Just don't take part....... Let's make it happen and use our weight as supporters of this great proud club.

I agree, doubt they would listen but, unlike foran this kid can do freakish stuff as seen against the storm. Im okay with foran going, but DCE is a different story IMO

Ok, can we be proactive regarding this situation ..... Instead of us just mentioning to each other we should sign DCE........ Can some one start or let me know how to start a petition to the club to get DCE to stay a sea eagle..... As we know this kid is special and is a huge mistake to let him walk...... We could be like parra waiting for another sterlo if he walks. So could someone please help me out regarding the petition , I understand it's not for everyone, and that's fine..... Just don't take part....... Let's make it happen and use our weight as supporters of this great proud club.
Yeah I think we should try something positive. I have had my doubts over DCE and even ran on the Foran bandwagon there for a bit (I'll admit) Even if we don't always see eye to eye on here, be nice for a change to all get behind something together. There is the debate on how DCE has gone about things (I agree for the most), but Tooves did stick his neck out for him and I'd like to give Tooves some support as well. If anything we can show the club what the fans are capable of.
All of us should put our differences aside. I know there's good arguments for both but at least try. Can't hurt. #bleedmanly (yes I'm trying to get this hast tag going.ha If Saints can do it, so can we, right?)
Get a petition going. I'll sign.

Fair Dinkum. How dumb is this.:flogger: Mate he's already announced he's had enough of the administration after they reduced his initial contract.:flogger:

Your flogging a dead horse I'm afraid.

How about we just get on with the job.:flogger:
Just flog the horse. If anything this can be a good test to see who the real supporters out there. We sit here and bag each other (I'm guilty) and if anything a little bit of camaraderie amongst us. BTW, You can always not sign too. Not interested to see how many people would support this? I am..... Go down swinging I say.............. Can't hurt can it?
Ps. People do change their mind. Mata'utia brother/ Tedesco. etc...

I will sign..KELLY did say at the seasons launch that he is doing everything he can to retain our halves, well I don't think a deadline helped.. NOW lets get this petition going DCE did say on Sterlo he wanted to stay so LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!

Let him go. If he wanted to stay at Manly he would.
The only teams that can afford mega$ to lure top shelf stars are low ranked clubs who want to turn their culture around.
(And Roosters of course who easily afforded SBW)
It is a shame but a reality of the cap structure. For Manly, anyway.

You beat me to it Chip and Chase . i have participated in a couple of petitions on this site before they link with facebok and all that kinda social media .
But me personally i just think we move on there gone look to build the next generation of Manly dominance .but hey each to there own but worth a look c eagle if choose to go there Good Luck We are still on the same team whether we sign or not

I agree . If we don't do something we risk losing our brilliant half back forever. I am all for a petition.
I spoke with someone at the seaeagles today who encouraged me to write a protest email. As a member, fan that is our right. I would also encourage anyone who wants to stop Daly leaving and also wanting to voice support for Tooves to email the club.

Comes a time when I think its best for both parties to part ways. He and his manager made a lot of noise when he was being paid unders so the club did the right thing and upgraded his contract. Last contract he signed with us was again big drama and the events of the last couple of weeks speak for themselves. I'll still sign the petition, but wouldn't be disappointed if we got a couple of youngsters in and started again.

Both parties have till Round 13 to review, especially due to Foz being brainwashed by the Dalai Cult which Manly did not expect. :cool:

2v and Chez should be the ones who clarify what they need of each other. Leave the pencil pushers out of it and it would be clarified in an hour, either way.:wait:

The basket case that is the Titans could still have a few more 'incidents' till Round 13 :wait:

Personality issues should be resolved behind the grandstand :punch:

Why would DCE want to remain at a club when a new and improved offer is really a "2nd chance lucky dip draw" prize. DCE would rightfully be thinking I was not important enough to start with so why should I go back now--- I think in this scenario where personal pride is at stake money will not change a thing.

Lets move on, invest heavily in the best recruitment, the best development structures/pathways and push to get our facilities up to a professional looking standard as the main priorities.

Playing at a 1970's looking Brookvale Oval is not going to attract or have players enthusiastic to move from facilities that are better--- on top of not looking professional enough to attract good corporate sponsorship and membership packages will be limited.

If nothing is set in stone/concrete about a major Brookie development in 2-3yrs time it is time to bite the bullet and move to the SFS.

Remember people our success for years (2009 onwards mainly--- before that we paid overs for class) was based around the best recruitment with young halves who were still on the rise---the 2011 and 2013 GF's were with halves who had not reached their peak and not at the top of the pay scale. Basically Manly extracted the potential at a faster rate getting great value for money----from this point on you are paying overs for their class leadership and skillset with not the likelihood of the same return on investment as Manly achieved.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4