Staff change at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A result of Blacktown no doubt ??
More like THE results of Blacktown.😉

But on that, how much of what he does as coach is his planning or Des’s?
Jorge played in the centres, it seemed like they had a different halfback every second week, even Simona was named there once. I lost count of the times the named #7 played hooker and vice versa.
The guys that were 18-21 in the NRL squad rarely dropped back to reggies - eg Cust, Sipley, Suli, Funa etc but at one stage we had about nine of our Top 30 injured at the same time.
I’m not making excuses for him but interested to know how independently run Blacktown is.

More like THE results of Blacktown.😉

But on that, how much of what he does as coach is his planning or Des’s?
Jorge played in the centres, it seemed like they had a different halfback every second week, even Simona was named there once. I lost count of the times the named #7 played hooker and vice versa.
The guys that were 18-21 in the NRL squad rarely dropped back to reggies - eg Cust, Sipley, Suli, Funa etc but at one stage we had about nine of our Top 30 injured at the same time.
I’m not making excuses for him but interested to know how independently run Blacktown is.
His short time with the Jersey Flegg side was pretty ordinary too by my recollection

We didn't win the premiership. Des is looking for that extra edge so whoever he has in mind he feels is better. Des is the boss not Gibbs.
If Des is looking for an extra edge to win the comp. ,he needs to move on some older players and bring in the young ones next year to steer and lead the team to glory .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8