ST yart for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well given AFB, Perrett, Taupau and Lane all did not play on the weekend I think he is keeping something up his sleeve and not letting it out in the media so you probably don't have to worry.

oops, hope I didn't blow this wide open
Ch 9 game was rnd 1

At the end of last season I always thought that we would improve on last year but would still miss the 8. In January I predicted that we would lose at least our first three games and probably not win until we play the Dragons.

I have now revised my prediction. After the first two soft loses at "lottoland" we are much, much worse than I initially thought we might be this year. There is no improvement at all on last year. We have gone backwards whilst other clubs have gone forwards. Our forwards are marshmallows and our backs are slow and have no clue how to put on an attacking move.

The journeyman we bought in are no better than the journeyman we got rid of last year or the year before. In the past our stars would make these journeyman improve and we could get blood out of a stone but the hopeless senior leadership of the team is not able to do that. The winning Eagles culture that we are all so proud of is gone.

We are with a doubt one of the worst teams, the worst coached and the worst managed teams in the comp.

We won't be wooden spooners but we are no better than a 15 or 14 finish.

We won't be wooden spooners but we are no better than a 15 or 14 finish.

I have to agree, we've definitely gone backwards and us, the Knights , Dragons and Titans will be in intense competition to avoid the spoon. The Knights and Dragons are already 1 win ahead of us on that count.

No team is afraid to play against us and they all basically consider the 2 points a given, even at Brookie. Including the end of last season we have lost 7 in a row, and don't look like being able to get 1 win, let alone stringing a few together. The great draw we had has netted us a big duck egg, I can only hope our away form picks up as that's the only thing as yet untested.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2