Sportal One Day Dream team Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Sportal Cricket Dream Team is back for 2006, for
the VB Series ODI Tournament between Australia,
South Africa and Sri Lanka! The competition is now open
for team selection!

Copy the link and then enter the LEAGUE CODE: 675191 to enter the Silvertails Cup
http://cricket.sportal.virtualsports.com.au/

it starts in 5 days time

MY team the Above averages - Starting 11

1. Smith, Graeme
(RSA)
2. Gibbs, Herschelle
(RSA)
3. Clarke, Michael
(AUS)
4. Tharanga, Upul
(SRI)
5. Kallis, Jacques
(RSA)
6. Symonds, Andrew
(AUS)
7. Gilchrist, Adam
(AUS)
8. Muralitharan, Muttiah
(SRI)
9. Dorey, Brett
(AUS)
10. Nel, Andre
(RSA)
11. Vaas, Chaminda
(SRI)

ok i signed up and just randomly selected my team, i likely wont re-select for the rest of the comp due to time constraints but lets see how it goes

I'm in!!! Canteen Team is up! I'm off for a week down South so hopefully the team will have you guys for lunch whilst I am away! :lol:

January 12, 2006

AUSTRALIA will rest rookie bowlers Stuart Clark and Brett Dorey from the tri-series opener against Sri Lanka at Telstra Dome, Melbourne tomorrow.

Rested ... Clark played well at the Gabba. Pic: Agence France-Presse
Pace spearheads Glenn McGrath and Brett Lee will lead the world champion's attack, with left armer Nathan Bracken to bowl first change.

Lee and McGrath were named after missing the Twenty20 international against South Africa at the Gabba earlier this week, when Bracken bowled beautifully to claim 2-9 off three overs.

Dorey also did not play at the Gabba, but Clark claimed one wicket and took a fine catch to dismiss Herschelle Gibbs.

Australia captain Ricky Ponting said his bowlers would each be rested through the tri-series, and Clark and Dorey would each play a full part in the campaign.

"With the amount of fast bowlers we've got in this squad at the moment, we'll look to rest players at different times," Ponting said.

Left-arm wrist spinner Brad Hogg is the super sub.

Sri Lanka, beaten comprehensively by Victoria in a warm-up match yesterday, will name its team later today after training.

Telstra Dome officials will keep the roof open tomorrow for the first time in a cricket match at the Docklands venue.

A temperature of 24C is forecast tomorrow.

Australia:
Ricky Ponting (captain),
Adam Gilchrist,
Simon Katich,
Damien Martyn,
Andrew Symonds,
Michael Clarke,
Mike Hussey,
James Hopes,
Brett Lee,
Nathan Bracken,
Glenn McGrath,
Brad Hogg (super sub).

AAP

Sri Lanka really screwed me over here. Mubarak got 21, Sangakkara 16, Vaas 7 and Murali a grand total of 0. :doh:

Oh well, he's hoping Pollock has a great game in the 2nd match, being my Captain and all.

flogged me - im almost last overall

only lee and clarke did any good.

i didnt realise Nel was injured and am stuck with him for 5 games.

Should go a lot better from last night

1. Redbacks 737
2. Nutzcraw's men 651
3. Zazanite's 610
4. drunk monkeys 536
5. Above averages 506
6. Canteen Team 500
7. Dan's Bitches 489
8. fluffy 393

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6