Special Offer: Next Generation Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi there Silvertailers,

The Membership Team have released a special offer for our Next Generation kids.

For a short time just $40 will get you a Junior Sea Eagle Pack that includes:

Invitation to attend an exclusive July School Holiday Clinic & lunch with players from the NRL squad *
Sea Eagles backpack
Autograph book and pen
Birthday card from the team
Members cap

We are strictly limited on the numbers. If you have a budding Sea Eagle who would like to get up close and personal with their heroes take up this offer now!

If you have any questions, or need a hand with the booking form, give Nat, Matt or I a call on 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

* Details for the July clinic will be confirmed closer to the date.

Another question on these. I note the u/9 standard package is free, however the u/5 package is $20 is there any particular reasoning behind this?

Daniel said:
Another question on these. I note the u/9 standard package is free, however the u/5 package is $20 is there any particular reasoning behind this?

Mainly because when the membership range was set last year we didnt know the Next Generation membership would be on offer.

However, the U/5 package does include some extras that the Next Gen kids dont get (ie backpack, cap etc)

Larissa i signed my son up for the next gen pack before the season started and didn't receive anything. I then moved house and signed him up again at the new address and still nothing. Any help??

Fonz said:
Larissa i signed my son up for the next gen pack before the season started and didn't receive anything. I then moved house and signed him up again at the new address and still nothing. Any help??

Best to contact us at Sea Eagles HQ on 9970 3000 or via email [email protected] to look into this one.

Our latest batch of membership cards are in the office, just waiting on a delivery of lanyards etc before we can post them out (everyone planned to only get 10,000 members, I needed to order more stuff!). Good chance they are here waiting to get posted.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6