Spare me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I see Zorba has taken it on himself to advise Mal Meninga what professional rugby league looks like in the Twenty-First Century hey?

Isn't that a case of the blind imbecile leading the sight-impaired?

At least Zorba was writing about rugby leaue this week and not netball or some other unrelated subject.

He was right though when he said that meninga picked a pigmy pack which was steamrolled by by the NSW forwards. Bell should have been in the centres and tate should not have even been in the team

Zorba in fact has a lot in common with meninga as he is as good a marketing manager as Meninga is a coach. lol

They had a freak at five-eighth, an amazingly sound fullback, a strong team harmony and a lot of spirit.

Qld had none of that last week.

Queensland did have a freak at five eighth - but not in the Benji Marshall mode.

Some bloke was on ABC talkback last night saying Qld can't win a game if Lockyer is their 5/8th. I tend to agree with him.

They can win with Lockyer at 5/8 if their forwards are going forward and not getting bashed about the park. However they would be better served with Prince at halfback and Locky at 5/8. Thurston gets blinded by the lights.

01. Greg Inglis
02. Justin Hodges
03. Steven Bell
04. Willie Tonga
05. Billy Slater
06. Darren Lockyer
07. Johnathon Thurston
08. Carl Webb
09. Cameron Smith
10. Brad Thorn
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Ashley Harrison (is he a QLD'er?)
13. Tony Carroll

14. Shaun Berrigan
15. Petro Civineceva
16. Shayne Tronc
17. Dane Carlaw

and get them to start plenty of biffo to get them fired up !!!

Ryan - Your team is what QLD are trying to get away from... it screams of the same bunch of losers that have been getting their arse's kicked the last 3 years.

good call vis a vis Zorba.

i couldn't believe he thought he knew everything about league.

if Thurston kicks a field goal and not Finch then he says nothing.

Zorba has never and will never be a coach. The manly daily could do better with that page then put Zorba's "opinion" on it.

I think I'd be just a touch too offensive for the urbane North Shore that like to pretend noone exists under a six figure salary.

two ways of looking at that...either what you say is correct, or it's coming from a sore head who doesn't earn 6 figures.

Go manly!

I choose not to earn 6 figures to do something useful for humanity.

Last time I looked my peers with my quals and experience were on $185k plus.

I choose not to earn 6 figures to do something useful for humanity.

Last time I looked my peers with my quals and experience were on $185k plus.

I would dead set love, and I mean LOVE to see a Matabele section in the Daily alongside Zorba. Could you imagine the hissy fit he'd pull (Zorba I mean !!!) 8|

Can we have a Zorba/Matabele debate on the current set up at Manly.

Maybe Zoprba could set it up one Sunday morning on his 2KY program?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4