Spare me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What makes you think I would care for the opinion of some First Year Schmuck at a mickey mouse regional university?

I don't remember Disney Studies at any of the Orientation days. I knew Sydney's demographic was changing but I didn't realise that the CBD had become regional.

No thats part of the uni itself Byso. go past the golf course on the way out the main gate and you'll run into the Lands Dept.

I liken the vibe of this thread to the vibe of the legal case from the movie "the castle".

Almost unintelligible and curiously enjoyable.

[quote author=Stevie]
You know pepsi the Place you pick Chicks up from :lol: :lol: ;)

GOLD. There are some top calls coming out in this thread.

[/quote]

not sure how my dating habits have come about to be in this forum, but im quite settled and practically engaged. So you may want to all live your ordinary sex fantasies through someone elses lives!!!!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

Fro - even I am a gradulate of what was once Mitchell CAE (now Charlies Sturt.) Scored many a try on the field down the hill and buggered my knees running around that little windy track on the little hill to the non-town side of the place. Even met my missus there on the first day!!!!

[quote author=willstyles]
Using the comprehensive skills I have developed at my hick university I have come to the conclusion that matabele's work allows him to do more than ten times the amount for charity than he would by merely donating half of his paycheck if he earned 185k.

He isn't suggesting that he earns 10 times the 185k earlier stated, just that the work he does for charity is the equivalent of that.

makes sense.

i apologise mata :D

[/quote]

;) accepted..... :p

Actually, I've been working on my crowning glory. If I can pull this one off I'll be a shoo-in as Australia's first foreign born PM.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6