Spare me!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Using the comprehensive skills I have developed at my hick university I have come to the conclusion that matabele's work allows him to do more than ten times the amount for charity than he would by merely donating half of his paycheck if he earned 185k.

He isn't suggesting that he earns 10 times the 185k earlier stated, just that the work he does for charity is the equivalent of that.

makes sense.

i apologise mata :D

mata, you've really let your standards slip - but i suppose keeping up in arguments with me was never really possible ;)

btw Will, if he donates half of 185K thats 92.5K. He is then suggesting the work he does is equivelant to 10 times 92.5K if you take it literally which would be just below $1 million or about the same amount Dan spends on product in a year.

Maybe CW could do the same work and earn 100 times his teachers salary.

pepsi could market his 17 year olds and make more again and byso could get his lib buddy to hand out some cash since they are so forthcoming anyway.

My Momma used to say.

\"dont argue with fools, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience\"

I'll let everyone decide who is which in this little handbag frenzy :)

makes me think of that Adam Sandler movie The Waterboy!!!

this is one of those threads that I wish that I hadn't taken the 5 mins up to read it. I will never get those minutes back and they basically didn't add to my full and exciting life in any way!!

"i could earn 6 figure sums...but choose not to....." hehehehehe....

what's with your stereotyping Mata...putting down garbage collectors, mickey mouse universities, NS people who don't know people who earn under 6 figure exist.

you sure your happy with your lot in life? Atleast you got manly to follow.

btw Will, if he donates half of 185K thats 92.5K. He is then suggesting the work he does is equivelant to 10 times 92.5K if you take it literally which would be just below $1 million or about the same amount Dan spends on product in a year.

Indeed. I imagine he was referring to the charity work in a non-monetary sense however.

I have no idea what Mata's field of work is, but say for example he was an architect whose charity work revolved around designing community housing, then you can hardly put a value on that sort of work becuase while of the huge benefits that people would get from actually having a place to live in.

As an architect he could easily earn 180k a year as well. Not as bad an example as I had anticipated actually!

On top of that, I doubt he wanted us to take it literally ;) Just trying to big-note I suppose.

Fro - I go to Charles Sturt Uni in Bathurst.

jesus why didnt someone tell me about this thread

do people really still earn under six figures these days on the northern beaches ????? ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7