• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Admittedly, it's not for everyone...

How about Mars then?

Danger Will Robinson....

Backstage at Whisky A Go Go during an Hour Glass performance, 1967, Angela Cartwright and Bill Mumy from the "Lost in Space" cast with Duane, unknown photographer.
Here are comments about this visit from Bill Mumy: "This was 1967. The Hourglass was Duane and Greg Allman's band. June Lockhart had hired them to play a party and brought them to the LIS (Lost in Space) set. Then she took me and Ange to see them and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at the Whisky. There wasn't an age restriction. June is a rock Goddess. Duane and I talked guitars. Dig my Nehru fashion! I was 13 and Ange was 15."

1686204473456.png

Danger Will Robinson....

Backstage at Whisky A Go Go during an Hour Glass performance, 1967, Angela Cartwright and Bill Mumy from the "Lost in Space" cast with Duane, unknown photographer.
Here are comments about this visit from Bill Mumy: "This was 1967. The Hourglass was Duane and Greg Allman's band. June Lockhart had hired them to play a party and brought them to the LIS (Lost in Space) set. Then she took me and Ange to see them and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at the Whisky. There wasn't an age restriction. June is a rock Goddess. Duane and I talked guitars. Dig my Nehru fashion! I was 13 and Ange was 15."

View attachment 24012
This is Priceless Moondog, 70s, what an era to live in.

Fair dinkum. Some of the images from that telescope leave me breathless. I even use them as computer screen savers/wallpapers. Uplifting every time I see them. I was an original Trekkie. Sat glued to the television for the moon landings. Mars rovers just hold me in awe. Pics of the outer solar system moons leave me gob smacked. Pluto/Charon images wow. Do you know I recall as a teen in Year 9 being asked to give a 3 minute talk on any subject. I spoke for 15 minutes on the Solar System. Got top marks but the teacher and other students obviously had no idea what I was talking about. Hopeless astronomy junkie. Still get the best monthly magazine 'Astronomy' from the States. Been getting them since late 70s. Do you think I have a problem?

Fair dinkum. Some of the images from that telescope leave me breathless. I even use them as computer screen savers/wallpapers. Uplifting every time I see them. I was an original Trekkie. Sat glued to the television for the moon landings. Mars rovers just hold me in awe. Pics of the outer solar system moons leave me gob smacked. Pluto/Charon images wow. Do you know I recall as a teen in Year 9 being asked to give a 3 minute talk on any subject. I spoke for 15 minutes on the Solar System. Got top marks but the teacher and other students obviously had no idea what I was talking about. Hopeless astronomy junkie. Still get the best monthly magazine 'Astronomy' from the States. Been getting them since late 70s. Do you think I have a problem?
It sounds to me like you have too much space in your head.

Space humour ....
Q: Why did Mickey Mouse go to outer space?
A: He was looking for Pluto.
Q: What did the alien say to the cat?
A: Take me to your litter.
Q: What did Mars say to Saturn?
A: Give me a ring sometime.

last but not least
Q:What is a Manly coach that can not Win a Premiership ?
A:A waste of Space

Nah.

You'll have to forgive the great unwashed that post in here and are unappreciative of the gloriousness of space. Some minds have already passed the event horizon. lol.

Have you ever filled out the NASA forms to get your names on 'space stuff'?

Mine is on one of the mars rover and is heading off on the europa clipper spacecraft and another one...

Nah.

You'll have to forgive the great unwashed that post in here and are unappreciative of the gloriousness of space. Some minds have already passed the event horizon. lol.

Have you ever filled out the NASA forms to get your names on 'space stuff'?

Mine is on one of the mars rover and is heading off on the europa clipper spacecraft and another one...

Thanks for the suggestion Global. I do get a lot of space stuff on line. I understand the full gravity of the situation when we discuss things like event horizons. Time just stops for me, I'm afraid, when I think of such things

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4