• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was hoping to see the launch of Artemis 1 , but the damn thing sprung a leak and by the time they fixed it, hurricane Ian was on the way so they parked it back safely in the 'garage'.

By that time...we had left Florida (boo).

Now we're in a hotel in Montreal and I'm being told to stop typing and go to sleep! (sheesh) haha

Those close ups of the asteroid were pretty cool I must say.

And wonder if hitting it with a tiny spacecraft got it to deviate in any way?

I see the rocket named DART but affectionally and unofficially known as 'Manly Season 2022' has hit the asteroid - Dimorphos. There were remarkable similarities between the rocket collision and Manly's front row 2022 where the asteroid only moved a few inches from the impact of the rocket.

I see the rocket named DART but affectionally and unofficially known as 'Manly Season 2022' has hit the asteroid - Dimorphos. There were remarkable similarities between the rocket collision and Manly's front row 2022 where the asteroid only moved a few inches from the impact of the rocket.
Well we do have Pillowseka , and others.

It’s our real Achilles Heal.

Our halves and backs are “ ok”.

Our forwards , probably the worst in the league.

Really? We have to get negative b/s about manly in this space thread? fmd.

no non nein nada.

My thread, I've earned it, so keep it in the other forum with the 4 billion repetitive negative comments in every single thread.

I 'love youse all' but this thread has been certified as my 'safe space'. Space...get it? lolololol.

On Thursday, Sept. 29, at 2:36 a.m. PDT (5:36 a.m. EDT), NASA’s Juno spacecraft will come within 222 miles (358 kilometers) of the surface of Jupiter’s ice-covered moon, Europa. The solar-powered spacecraft is expected to obtain some of the highest-resolution images ever taken of portions of Europa’s surface, as well as collect valuable data on the moon’s interior, surface composition, and ionosphere, along with its interaction with Jupiter’s magnetosphere.

NASA’s Perseverance Rover Investigates Geologically Rich Mars Terrain

shuster_2_screenshot_skinner.png

NASA’s Ingenuity Mars Helicopter has completed its 50th flight on Mars. The first aircraft on another world reached the half-century mark on April 13, traveling over 1,057.09 feet (322.2 meters) in 145.7 seconds. The helicopter also achieved a new altitude record of 59 feet (18 meters) before alighting near the half-mile-wide (800-meter-wide) “Belva Crater.”

Want to have your name in space?

- Probably not as you're a dried up grizzled collection of boring old farts just waiting for your yearly forced visit by the grand-kids...

(I dunno where that came from...but stop screwing around with my space thread!)

well...

And if yer thirsty...

Want to have your name in space?

- Probably not as you're a dried up grizzled collection of boring old farts just waiting for your yearly forced visit by the grand-kids...

(I dunno where that came from...but stop screwing around with my space thread!)

well...

And if yer thirsty...

No way would I put my name on that. What if some aliens read it but aren't quite sure of the language and think anyone who has their name on it is volunteering for anal probing (we all know that aliens have a fascination with human arses)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4