Souths Vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Ok assuming we beat the Panthers when do we play the Rabbits?

Yep and its a match I want to see, we can't get jibbed 3 times in a row can we?

torana355 said:
God said:
torana355 said:

Will we play them on the Friday night or Saturday?

Whatever time is best for Souths, of course...

Melbourne play Saturday this week so it'd be wrong if we needed to play friday but I'm not sure.

torana355 said:
God said:
torana355 said:

Will we play them on the Friday night or Saturday?

If we play souffs, we will be playing friday.

By rights because of our sunday game, we should be playing saturday.

MWSE said:
This is going to be a cracker of a game, all sarcasm and joking aside. The ramifications from this game will be huge for us as well.
Two big packs will collide. Dont see either side leaving anything on the park. The NRL must be licking their lips. Its like having two GFs in one season.
Im heading out to watch this one as a neutral fan. Should be good!

well if they left nothing on the park and given our win over the scum last week we are all but certainties

susan said:
anyone notice the diver flipping himself in Pearce's tackle right at the end.he is a disgrace.

Pearce mad it clear to the ref as well that he took a dive but they still fell for it.

Fluffy said:
MWSE said:
This is going to be a cracker of a game, all sarcasm and joking aside. The ramifications from this game will be huge for us as well.
Two big packs will collide. Dont see either side leaving anything on the park. The NRL must be licking their lips. Its like having two GFs in one season.
Im heading out to watch this one as a neutral fan. Should be good!

well if they left nothing on the park and given our win over the scum last week we are all but certainties

Souffs will be very hard to beat, they did not play well tonight and i don't see them playing as bad next week. They will win the penalty count too so we will be up against it.

they won the penalty count tonight 11- 5

they wont get that leg up in the finals, they are boned

Souffs won the penalty count 2-to1 and lost on the scoreboard 2-to-1, so why would they be hard to beat? Easts did it with three players out.

The Wheel said:
susan said:
anyone notice the diver flipping himself in Pearce's tackle right at the end.he is a disgrace.

Pearce mad it clear to the ref as well that he took a dive but they still fell for it.

Yes, but it was only a penalty. Wasn't put on report, no danger of being suspended for eight weeks like Ritchie.
Watching the game, it occurred to me that now that Old Rusty is single he should start dating the Widow Burgess - Channel Nine would have a field day with that. And of course he could smile at the Burgess boys after their first date and tell them he was glad he ate her…

We won't play Souths on Friday if we come 3rd. The Swans got smashed by the Hawks tonight which means they have ANZ Stadium pre-booked next Friday for their elimination semi final.

How come it is not clear cut and pre-determined, such as 1 vs 4 Friday and 2 v 3 Saturday? This is crazy that they leave it until the last minute to make up their minds (and perhaps give Souffs a leg up if we finish 3rd by scheduling Friday). Feckin disgrace it is!

Class of 96 said:
How come it is not clear cut and pre-determined, such as 1 vs 4 Friday and 2 v 3 Saturday? This is crazy that they leave it until the last minute to make up their minds (and perhaps give Souffs a leg up if we finish 3rd by scheduling Friday). Feckin disgrace it is!
[/quote

That's a great question. Anyone know why we have to wait?

Sammy Starbucks kicked out with his leg. Maybe provoked, but that's not an excuse. JEHOVAH'S cocked his elbow, so he's gone. The way Nein shot to the widow Starbucks all night one would assume she's on the bench all week. Didn't Fusty look down at the end. Good result although I detest the Rooters, I just hate Souffs.

susan said:
It looked similar to the tackles Richie did but I didn't even notice if was replayed at all. GI certainly appeared to land on his head. If Richie, or Matai (for example) did that wouldn't they be calling for a long ban?

What's with ch 9 trying to make a celebrity out of mother Burgess. She plays up to the cameras big time. Wish they put her head on TV at full time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4