Post-Game Discussion Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Rabbitohs
Vs
Sea Eagles
14 Accor Stadium
22 Jun 2024 19:35
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

Pre-Match Thread here

Game Day Thread here

MATCH DAY

Saturday 22 June 2024

Venue:
.... Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW

NRL Kick Off Time:.... South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles: 7:35pm

FULL TIME SCORE

Souths: 14
Manly: 0

448802309_1071563587735222_7846169254550549627_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

448953477_18437935999014453_8541115262258975312_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

giphy1.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Game Stats Review:

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights:

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

giphy1.gif

Game Pics & Video Clips:

remote.axd

Pic: NRL.com

remote.axd

Pic: NRL.com

Press Print & Video Articles:

Sea Eagles Judiciary News:
  • Tommy Talau was placed 'ON REPORT' by On-Field Referee Chris Butler at Game Time 77:01 and was Penalised for a DANGEROUS TACKLE.
  • Tommy Talau was not charged by the Match Review Committee, however, Karl Lawton was, and he has been fined $1000 after entering an early guilty plea to a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

joeboy

Bencher
I did t expect to win, I thought we would fire a shot.

Stuffed salary cap, no juniors with potential, average coach mid tier team terrible owners.

redlineg

Reserve Grader
Game plan is = brooks bomb

Not bagging out the players, but if this is the best seibs can plan, with this team, yikes
I agree 100%
Can’t blame the players when the head coach can’t come up with a game plan to overcome adversity
Rabbitohs players can visibly seen retreating on the 5th waiting for the one trick bomb
Would’ve been good to mix it up with grabbers, chip kicks and cross field bombs
Someone else said it was one dimensional and have to agree
On the positives, good to see some players who don’t get a lot of first grade exposure get experience
My thoughts anyway

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
One of the worst commentaries I’ve ever heard tonight, Souths are not far from full strength struggling to get past us but these 2 ****s have nothing to say about them but have bagged Manly for 80mins

Did we cut Alexander’s son ?
Was gonna say the same Kiwi. That putrid f$&@stain Voss is always the same with our games. Brandy embarrassing tonight.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lots of effort in a scrappy game.

Not much in attack, Sipley created some second phase with a couple of offloads and Brown looked the most creative with the ball,

Brooks was disappointing with the ball, in saying that he needs an edge backrower who runs a hard straight line, Benny T his game is not there.

Navale added some good energy, outside of tvs a few of the other first graders were off when we needed them on.

Bully needs more minutes!!!

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We have been extremely ill disciplined and our effort is poor. That has absolutely nothing to do with the number of debuts.

You’re happy with 11th position on the ladder midway through the season despite having both origin captains? Incredibly low standards you must have.

Disagree with poor effort Lawton, Simpkin and Brown all made a million tackles each. Waddell and Sipley were so brave to even take the field.

11th is about right for our roster. We could easily finish 6th or we could end up 14th.

The opposition had a star studded line up.

I am very pretty proud but disappointed we lost.

Last edited:

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
That was hard to watch, with Navale's debut being the biggest positive for me.

If we'd taken our chances, we might have made a game of it. We did not take our chances.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18