Pre-Game Souths V Manly [Round 16, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 0
Accor Stadium
22 Jun 2024 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Hopefully Cook signing elsewhere puts a bit of disruption into their squad. We need every little bit of help this week. Not expecting a win here so a loss won't be hard to take even if it is to the toothless scumbag vermin.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thinking Humphreys will play 1/2 with either Sipley or Waddell not making it with there current injuries putting Lawton back in the pack
With a few guys getting an opportunity they can make the most of it with no pressure with Seibold talking up south’s as favourites
South’s haven’t been great when Mitchell is not there So a win is there for the taking

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
Quite worried about this game. Our record @ Accore Stadium is poor @18% wins with whilst giving up 29 points on average. Hard to win  with all our stars, let alone the ragtag team we'll manage to cobble together. Lawton in the halves, 🙏 Meanwhile the Bunnies haven't skipped a beat since announcing Wayne's return next year. Hope I'm wrong , but this may severely damage our for & against.

Ben

Bencher
We could pull South’s into a dogfight. Our lack of go forward could see us play a real expansive games and disrupt the flow of the contest (similar to the Penrith game last year). This would suite our smaller forwards and burn theirs out.
I’m actually really looking forward to how this unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18