• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is it just me or does anyone else find cracks about "Aussie terrorists" incredibly unfunny.

Maybe it's just that I grew up in a place where it was not uncommon for fools to let off a bomb in the downtown department store.

Maybe he won't find it so funny when (not if) the same thing happens in Sydney.

I thought he was funnier than normal. But I did figure some bleeding hearts wouldn't like some of his comments.

Nothing more risqué than a Lathan parliamentary speech though :)

What was the gag, I missed it?

And Mata being a good comedian is all about overstepping the boundaries, its a fine line.

Sorrenti is not funny- I didn't see him last night but saw him the time previous and it caused me to turn it off.
Unfortunately I think the only reason he still gets gigs is because he is recognisable.
Alot of comedians tend to go off the boil as they get older due them trying to be less reliant on old vices.
Unfortunately 9 times out of 10, it's when they indulge in these vices that they actually become funny....

I'm no fan either. He generally recycles the same jokes. I suppose I was impressed because he had some new stuff.

But some people take humour, FAR TOO SERIOUSLY!

I'm no fan either. He generally recycles the same jokes. I suppose I was impressed because he had some new stuff.

But some people take humour, FAR TOO SERIOUSLY!

He used the same terrorist joke on his footy show spot about about a month ago

I think his sudden frequent apperances would have something to do with his gig on the ice skateing show perhaps part of the deal

Zimbabwe, c_eagle.

Byso, if you're just trying to stir me up, don't.

There are some buttons that aren't worth pushing. You will understand when Australia gets its first bombing.

One final time lads - don't push these buttons.

I have seen and witnessed and only just survived terrorist acts, and have lost good friends to them.

So just don't go there, okay?

Zimbabwe, c_eagle.

Byso, if you're just trying to stir me up, don't.

There are some buttons that aren't worth pushing. You will understand when Australia gets its first bombing.

Fair enough I suppose life experiences dictates what some find amusing.

I suppose a comedian has to make that choice when going with his script I suppose, nomatter what the joke is someone is bound to get offended.

No PJ it doesnt offend me.

I'm not trying to push your buttons Mata. Just saying that different people find different things amusing, as Byso said depending on life experiences I guess.

For instance my g/f has booked dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant tonight and she asked if I liked Ethopian food, to which I replied " I didnt know they ate"

Poor humour but I found it funny.

And my point is that I find little that is funny in extreme human suffering.

Fair enough if you're doing all you can about it, in which case it becomes black, macabre humour.

But a tool like sorrenti wouldn't know a shovel from a pick and has never done a hard day's work in his life.

I'm afraid I found nothing amusing about him at all.

As for you byso - I wonder if you'd find his little terrorist gag funny if you'd had to cradle a dying Holly in your amrs, watching the blood pump out of a shrapnel wound to the head. Get a grip.

A little intense there champ, to be honest I personally dont go around making terrorist jokes.

Can I ask what commedians you do like, because nearly all I think of use "bad taste" humour.

Really cant see why your hooking into myself. But I get your point.

I've actually forgotten serenties Joke. Does anyone remember exactly what was said?

I'm getting ready to go to the CC for the weekend.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4