• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you can not appreciate seinfeld you lack credibility and you're comments are worth less :)

id beg to differ byso - if you appreciate seinfield then you lack crecdibilty and you're comments are worthless.

ohhh come on. Seinfeld rocks along with Saturday night Live. Hey Fluffy, Queer Eye for a Straight guy would be up your alley if you know what i mean.

To put sienfield and SNL in the same sentance is a travesty.

As for queer eye - its got more comic genious than seinfield but i think your barking up the wrong tree if you were hinting that i like to use hair product and wear pink shirts

No worries Byso, ill happily keep it.

You can keep watching your Roseanne, Seinfield and full house so we both will be happy

whats wrong with hair care and pink shirts?
I got an email of Deniro doing a terrorist skit on SNL .
Its the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Hair care and pink shirts is fine if you bat that way but i dont - thats all.

Been some great stuff on SNL - we had the late show for 2 seasons which was the aussie answer but it didnt last. Sorrenti probably wanted in

i saw their sad attemp at it. Really how can they expect to mimic the likes of Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey , Adam Sandler and so on .Can you get SNL in Aust anywhere.On pay or something?

Australian comedy has been lacking since the D Generation/ the Late Show on the ABC finished up.
The skit they used to do with Mick Molloy as the stunt man was fcuking hillarious.

they used to have Tony Martin and Mick Malloy on radio in the arvo where i live years ago. Hillarious!

yeah Sh!tscared was great.

I have the best of on DVD. Just watching the public interviews is the funniest thing - the crap clothes that people wore down in melbourne .

SNL is on fox - i have seen a few eps here and there.

No worries Byso, ill happily keep it.

You can keep watching your Roseanne, Seinfield and full house so we both will be happy

Fair enough but I never liked Roseanne and full house.

You cant say Seinfeld is bad, and even if not many people voted. Even so, 75 million people watched the last episode in america only so go back and watch your 1970's crap Hopium

Um Dwaf is 1990's, Bladders is 80's, Little Britain is about 2 years old, same as Black Books... The Goon Show is from the 1950s having developed from WW2. Go Milligan! I like aussie stuff too. But yeah Simpsons & futurama are in there...
Python is 1970s... but as I say, is the comedic's choice, the world over.
I'm afraid I like comedy which has a relevance or makes me think... or is just very surreal. Something clever. I bet you're just not clever enough to understand it... Or you just haven't watched it at all.
I have things that repeat themselves. I did try to watch seinfeld. But it was just moronic. It was the same thing over & over. Yeah Americans watched it. But they are the worst type of comedians. They like laughing at other people... not themselves. So I can say Seinfeld is bad.... easily. 75 million... well, didn't have that in the 70s cause there just weren't as many people then. Nor was there the advertising...
They didn't really have the same monitoring capabilities either. Bit difficult to compare.
Don't get me wrong I like some American stuff... when I'm in the mood for something really stupid. But it's not seinfeld. Can't be arsed watching it. At least I tried though.

Yeh sorry im not clever enough to understand John Cleese pretending to ride a horse and make noises sounding like horse feet.....highly intellectual

It's surrealism. Kinda like how Salvador Dali is an incredible artist. Anyways, that wasn't the funniest bit in the movie... The castle anthrax always got me! And the anarcho-cynicalist commune ... otherwise known as the mud farmers. Very clever that was.
Also I think the Brits just don't take themselves seriously... at all. Same as Aussie humour. The best stuff comes from the people just enjoying themselves, you know, not thinking they are better than anyone else. Take Mick Molloy, yes he's crass but damn he likes taking the piss out of himself!

Nah, don't like british accents... Irish are much better LMAO. My lecturer in human rights law is irish... I like those lectures! Learning alot... lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2