• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Qld are currently carving NSW to pieces out there. Even when they aren't getting help from the refs.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Thurston is so over rated

He had team mates on either side of him to pass to to score but decided to try and be the hero and go alone and bombed a certain try if he had only passed the ball.

I don't know why I bother watching, the refs totally stifle NSW. queensland given a free ride all night - Thurston running behind his own players , runners stopping in the defensive line, obstructions and laying all over NSW in rucks yet all the penalties seem to go to queensland..

voicefromthehill said:
Let it be known I hate Darius Boyds' beard

Forward

It reminds me of the beard that Kane Cleal has/had

Even though he had to go off for a while after the grubs shoulder charge, I've actually been impressed with Will Chambers. For a winger on debut he hasn't done too bad. He's done more than Darius Boyd has.....which isn't hard, Boyd hates taking the ball up in his own 99 unless forced to or there is no one in front of him.

Listen to the difference between Cumstain talkin to Smith compared to Gallen !! Absolute disgrace !!

Smith is the biggest scumbag I've seen play the game

I love how cam smith has a selective memory. Bird gets smashed in the head, and to smith stays down. Will chambers gets a shoulder charge and doesn't stay down. :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm done with this. Smith has been allowed in the refs ear all night long and Gallen isn't given the time of day

and again by Smith

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4