• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I want a pretty win too, but realistically, think it will be the pineapple peelers putting on all the points.

The jingoism in Nein's intro was no surprise (still nauseating).

All about the ''humble and gracious'' great QLD team...NSW have actually won the series!

Scam Smith is now ''the greatest mind in the game'' FFS!

And yet again, we have to put up with the game in Standard Definition!

Despite all that; GO the BLUES!

3-0 PLEASE.

RiverEagle said:
The jingoism in Nein's intro was no surprise (still nauseating).

All about the ''humble and gracious'' great QLD team...NSW have actually won the series!

Scam Smith is now ''the greatest mind in the game'' FFS!

And yet again, we have to put up with the game in Standard Definition!

Despite all that; GO the BLUES!

3-0 PLEASE.

Sickening, sort of like " oh you've lost BUT oh my god you are still the greatest ", apparently they are going to turn it on at half time " the greatest ever blah blah", can't wait for that ...NOT

We're probly between a rock and a hard place up there...I hope HM is bloody right (26+ for NSW).

But 6 pts will do me.

Lifting the Shield at Suncorp is hollow enough, without a QLD win as well.

HappilyManly said:
Blues by 26+

Stay safe Sid :angel:

Sounds good to me!

Just hope no more blackouts - lost power around 7.50 (unforgiveable, but then again not all bad, guess I missed the all ads)!

Stay on power and stay safe Cherry!

Get Lewis off this commentary !!

Must be a bit embarrassing for what is supposedly 1 of the greatest backlines of all time to be given leg up after leg up from the clowns in pink but still not be able to get the ball down over the line

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6