• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
So what you are also saying there Darren is that unless you live in Manly, you shouldn't be commenting on anything to do with Manly as well ? Same theory champ

To be fair he has always been pretty daft, likes to death ride our premiers

Kiwi, Brookie's right. For every dirty act by Smith and co, there was one from Bird, Gallen and his followers. The sooner NSW gets over their love for Stuart the sooner they'll play footie and win. This hype, hating Qlders and all the rest, is rubbish. Players and coaches with chips on their shoulders won't win games. And don't forget that Stuart picked Pearce, the NSW weakest link, from a team going absolutely nowhere. If he can't steer a club team around, then why have him in the NSW team?

Brookie said:
you're a kiwi, your origin opinion don't mean sh*t here....

are you denying farah isn't a milking diving jerk?

Why shouldn't a Kiwi comment on origin. Half the ****ing QLD origin side is kiwi. Oh let's see where else is Qld maybe Tonga, Samoa, England , Scotland, France and Wales as well. God help us if they lose a series the crying over origin being dead will start again so they can milk the rest of the planet for players.

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
NOT a great day to be a Blues fan in QueeNZland...yet another year of suffering.

Oh so close but not good enough.

Who was that big Kiwi fella running around for New South Zealand last night? The one that looked like he was off the cover of the Once Were Warriors DVD?

The bloke who was promised an Australian jersey at the direction of NSW faction Australian selectors with the specific intent of having him play Origin for NSW?

Anyway, it all worked out for the best in the end.

Was that a similar situation with a certain late inclusion in the QueeNZland side with a former Junior Kiwi who was born in (and has played for) Samoa???

Oh sorry I forgot....."that's in QueeNZland" isn't it....the same as Bowraville and Kempsey are as well.

Yes it worked out for the best in the end, otherwise the suicide rate at the Story Bridge this morning would have been the highest in history.

God help you QueeNZlanders when we eventually beat you.....it will be almost like the end of the world for you..compared to us where it's just SSDD

mickqld said:
Brookie said:
you're a kiwi, your origin opinion don't mean sh*t here....

are you denying farah isn't a milking diving jerk?

Why shouldn't a Kiwi comment on origin. Half the f**king QLD origin side is kiwi. Oh let's see where else is Qld maybe Tonga, Samoa, England , Scotland, France and Wales as well. God help us if they lose a series the crying over origin being dead will start again so they can milk the rest of the planet for players.

all i seen in that post was wah wah wah,blah blah blah, sook whinge sook more whinge!

haters, i'd probably be a bitter whiner too after 7 straight losses...lol!

What you saw (not seen) was me saying that Qlders lack class, no whine, just a statement. If you want to take it that way, maybe you see the truth in it ?

I guess education and communication isn't as important as Origin in Qld though ;)

lets get one thing straight, i support Qld, but i am not a queenslander and am the first to admit they are a bit different.

but gee can they play footy and seem to select the best guys for the job each year, not just the selectors favourites as NSW seem to do every year (and keep failing)~!

Napper said:
Manly is in NSW. That is all. You s**t eating can't understand normal thinking!!!

I hate QLD.

False
Manly is also in Queensland, ever heard of the Wynnum-Manly club?

Brookie said:
lets get one thing straight, i support Qld, but i am not a queenslander and am the first to admit they are a bit different.

but gee can they play footy and seem to select the best guys for the job each year, not just the selectors favourites as NSW seem to do every year (and keep failing)~!

If you aren't a Queenslander what right do you have to comment on Origin ;)

Daniel said:
Napper said:
Manly is in NSW. That is all. You s**t eating can't understand normal thinking!!!

I hate QLD.

False
Manly is also in Queensland, ever heard of the Wynnum-Manly club?

Like Manly and Warringah there are two seaside suburbs Brisbane, Wynnum and Manly.

We just need to settle and be aware that everywhere is in QueeNZland, as the song says " Hornsby that's in Queensland, Minto that's in Queensland, Bowraville that's in Queensland"

Mark from Brisbane said:
COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
NOT a great day to be a Blues fan in QueeNZland...yet another year of suffering.

Oh so close but not good enough.

Who was that big Kiwi fella running around for New South Zealand last night? The one that looked like he was off the cover of the Once Were Warriors DVD?

The bloke who was promised an Australian jersey at the direction of NSW faction Australian selectors with the specific intent of having him play Origin for NSW?

Anyway, it all worked out for the best in the end.

Was that a similar situation with a certain late inclusion in the QueeNZland side with a former Junior Kiwi who was born in (and has played for) Samoa???

Oh sorry I forgot....."that's in QueeNZland" isn't it....the same as Bowraville and Kempsey are as well.

Yes it worked out for the best in the end, otherwise the suicide rate at the Story Bridge this morning would have been the highest in history.

God help you QueeNZlanders when we eventually beat you.....it will be almost like the end of the world for you..compared to us where it's just SSDD

Did you know that Tony Williams played for Tonga in the 2008 World Cup yet ran on for NSW last night? Shocking.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I had to laugh...the Maroon Mail gave player rankings

NSW..most got 4's or 5's with 1 player only at a 6.5
QLD...most players got 7's, a few got 8's and a couple got 9's

So I then go onto the Daily Terrograpgh and check their rankings

NSW...most got 6's or 7's (couple under)
QLD...most got 6's or 7's and a few (similar to the Bronco Mail) 8's and 9's

Given there was 1 point differential, apart from the standout QLD players there really wasn't much between them, the terrorgrapgh (losing side) had it right the Maroon Mail (winning side) couldn't help buy lay the boot in.

So in typical Queensland fashion they just can't give any credit where credit is due......at the end of the night they won by a single point...it was hardly "40-0".

As I have said many times, great place to live up here, nice weather, good people....except at SOO time when they lose the plot!!

Thank god it's over for another year.

Hey guess what Mark, the trophy says Queensland! Hahahaha come back next year!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Brookie said:

If you aren't a Queenslander what right do you have to comment on Origin ;)

cause i'm an aussie, not a lamb jammer!
chr bro

Jatz Crackers said:
Brookie said:
lets get one thing straight, i support Qld, but i am not a queenslander

Victard alert !!

wrong again!

Sumdumguy said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I had to laugh...the Maroon Mail gave player rankings

NSW..most got 4's or 5's with 1 player only at a 6.5
QLD...most players got 7's, a few got 8's and a couple got 9's

So I then go onto the Daily Terrograpgh and check their rankings

NSW...most got 6's or 7's (couple under)
QLD...most got 6's or 7's and a few (similar to the Bronco Mail) 8's and 9's

Given there was 1 point differential, apart from the standout QLD players there really wasn't much between them, the terrorgrapgh (losing side) had it right the Maroon Mail (winning side) couldn't help buy lay the boot in.

So in typical Queensland fashion they just can't give any credit where credit is due......at the end of the night they won by a single point...it was hardly "40-0".

As I have said many times, great place to live up here, nice weather, good people....except at SOO time when they lose the plot!!

Thank god it's over for another year.

Hey guess what Mark, the trophy says Queensland! Hahahaha come back next year!

Well other than Dynami, no other Cane Toad Manly supporter has any right to whinge about the 97 grand final. Sure the Knights were all on roids and it was swept under the carpet but their name is on the trophy and the scoreboard says they won. In true qld style, it's a fair win and their supporters should all be proud of them. As you guys know, it's all about what you can get away with and they pulled off a beauty.
It was better for "the game" that Knewcastle won and that's what's really important, hey guys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8