SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You blokes that just bitch and moan about SOO, why do you bother watching it?
Is it just so you can come on here and bitch and moan about it incessantly?
Just find something else to do with your Wednesday nights for 3 times a year. Just a thought!!
oh yeah and Go the Blues!!! :party::party::party:

I actually like it, I just don't like the commentary.

The Blues with a few personnel changes could easily have win this series, the young ones are full of enthusiasm, and its not far away that we will see an evening up.

All those great Queenslanders are another year older in 2017, and if they continue on to 2018 most of them will be 35.

But I do agree, I think it should be one game a year, on a stand alone weekend with all sides having a bye.

You blokes that just bitch and moan about SOO, why do you bother watching it?
Is it just so you can come on here and bitch and moan about it incessantly?
Just find something else to do with your Wednesday nights for 3 times a year. Just a thought!!
oh yeah and Go the Blues!!! :party::party::party:
I don't watch it, I just like to bitch and moan because that's what Grumpy old Men do.

i have no doubt at all the fix was in ...
as someone who doesnt care who wins,i think only getting 60k to an origin game scared the s*&t out of the nrl..
They pump up origin at the expense of the nrl regular season (which ive always said should be #1 priority) and 20 thousand empty seats would be a disaster..
The game was so obviously slanted in nsw's favour from the first kick off, the extremely lop sided penalty count, making up rules as they go to benefit nsw (how was that try awarded when jennings was clearly offside.. they tried justifying it by saying he wasnt involved directly in the play, but im sorry, when ur shoulder to shoulder with an opposing player and ur jostling each other to get to the ball first, you ARE DIRECTLY involved in that play.. penalty every day of the week)
but a win means daley gets a reprieve, jennings gets a reprieve, and nsw fans will turn up in droves again next year falsely believing they are within reach of qld.. only to lose again next year because the selections will most likely again be as pathetic as they have been for the last decade

I don't watch the footy show but saw a clip this morning of the Thurston v Gallen confrontation with Billy Slater smirking in the background.

Certainly no love lost between them.

The whole SOO thing has been divisive since inception, I took a tour to NZ in about 1984 to see the All Blacks v Wallabies and Kiwi's v Kangaroos double header.

We stayed in the Australian team hotel , Blues sat at one end of the bar and Maroons the other , same for meals.

Lewis was Captain.

No talking between the two other than what was absolutely necessary on the field.

I watched 4 Corners story on Essendon's drug scandal.
An AFL suit said, "Rugby fans only get passionate about their game at Origin time, with us it's every game."
What a fool of a man.

i have no doubt at all the fix was in ...
as someone who doesnt care who wins,i think only getting 60k to an origin game scared the s*&t out of the nrl..
They pump up origin at the expense of the nrl regular season (which ive always said should be #1 priority) and 20 thousand empty seats would be a disaster..
The game was so obviously slanted in nsw's favour from the first kick off, the extremely lop sided penalty count, making up rules as they go to benefit nsw (how was that try awarded when jennings was clearly offside.. they tried justifying it by saying he wasnt involved directly in the play, but im sorry, when ur shoulder to shoulder with an opposing player and ur jostling each other to get to the ball first, you ARE DIRECTLY involved in that play.. penalty every day of the week)
but a win means daley gets a reprieve, jennings gets a reprieve, and nsw fans will turn up in droves again next year falsely believing they are within reach of qld.. only to lose again next year because the selections will most likely again be as pathetic as they have been for the last decade
And if so they didn't have to fix it. All they had to do was tell Smith to stick it up his clacker, that he doesn't run the game, about 5 years ago and job done..
A lot of fixing to do in front of them to make up for 30 years of lopsided penalty counts Qld way.

i just wished it was actually a state or ORIGIN team... you know, players born in queensland playing for queensland, players born in nsw playing for nsw...
its a bit of a joke really, nsw born player available for qld because he took his first s*^t in qld when his parents were on holidays.... imo if they want the game it should be all about playing where you were born, not the 50 other rules that make a player available....
but if they wont do that, then open it up to all nrl players, a pom or kiwi thats been playing in qld for 5 years should be available to be selected... atleast that makes the best players in the comp available to play... imagine how much better the games would be if prime foz or marsall were allowed to play without having to give up a kiwi test spot in return... oh well, one can dream

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4