SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't seen a Qld Jersey this morning in noosa heads,but I can hear the whining.the excuses will come thick and fast but as I say after we scrape a win,
Your only as good as your last game:finger:

Jennings fooled everybody by cutting back inside rather than passing the ball to his winger, no one saw that coming:confused:..........on a positive note I thought Myles played well (BASTARD!!!)
Didmyles miss jennings for the try

Jennings fooled everybody by cutting back inside rather than passing the ball to his winger, no one saw that coming:confused:..........on a positive note I thought Myles played well (BASTARD!!!)

I can't believe people at NRL level haven't worked Jennings out. His pet play is to ignore his winger and step back inside looking for a space to run into. He does it almost every single time unless he actually has space on the outside where he can run.

The guy predictable really.

Didmyles miss jennings for the try
It just annoyed me that he played his guts out for QLD and will now return to doing SFA for Manly....looking at the replay he did miss him but that doesn't worry me.
I can't believe people at NRL level haven't worked Jennings out. His pet play is to ignore his winger and step back inside looking for a space to run into. He does it almost every single time unless he actually has space on the outside where he can run.

The guy predictable really.
Yep, it's not rocket surgery.

Last edited:
As someone who doesn't care who wins origin (I just like to see a good game), i think last night's game was ruined by Gerard Sutton. It looked as though he was under instructions to prevent a 3-0 series win. The most one sided refereeing I have ever seen in an origin game. If QLD had the same help the blues did they would have won by 20.

Last edited:
Personally, I have not seen a team go out with the intent to be as grubby as QLD did last night. No NSW bias speaking here, just the facts. Cam Smith was into Gallen with his legs, knees every tackle etc etc.

It was obvious they wanted to get under our skin and with the series won, they could push it and see how far they could take it. I think the penalty count was justified from a QLD count perspective. NSW should have had a couple more to be fair, but seriously it was a grub fest last night.

9.30 am in queensland and not a peep from my qlder mates,ive been out and about since daybreak and the silence was deafening.the papers were pretty scathing of the refs and gallen though,didnt like the walkout during captain grubs speech,refs were biased blah blah blah.
could be a good series next year

The game was lacklustre- all 3 were frankly.

Very disjointed attack from players who don't know one another.

The format is stale, the lead-up and commentary mind-numbing in its banality.

Time to make it one game again, not a series.

I'm just happy I don't have to watch ch9 anymore

Until the Finals, I'm not sure Fox have those rights.

But agree, I just hate it , one eyed Yvonne Sampson , dickhead Lewis, Lockyer who is as bad, grub Slater, dumbo Fittler, waste of space Gould , need I go on ?

And that whole sickening pre game show, which is vomit material.

Pleased it's over.

Until the Finals, I'm not sure Fox have those rights.

But agree, I just hate it , one eyed Yvonne Sampson , dickhead Lewis, Lockyer who is as bad, grub Slater, dumbo Fittler, waste of space Gould , need I go on ?

And that whole sickening pre game show, which is vomit material.

Pleased it's over.
You forgot to mention Ray "Rabbits" Warren and his constant kiss arsing of his select players such as "Greg" [Inglis] throughout his commentating.

You blokes that just bitch and moan about SOO, why do you bother watching it?
Is it just so you can come on here and bitch and moan about it incessantly?
Just find something else to do with your Wednesday nights for 3 times a year. Just a thought!!
oh yeah and Go the Blues!!! :party::party::party:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8