SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Undoubtedly the refs got a tap on the shoulder before the game. Should've happened years ago imo.
Tedesco, maloney, woods should be in the team next year and beyond. Maloney would be captain in my side. The way he talks, when he's serious, is impressive. And he backs it up. Tedesco run 200 odd metres and woods was great. But what kept me watching was that little bit of biff that is allowed was there tonight.

Origin should be a one off game each year, alternating venues with an almost GF week like promotion and a bye for all teams.

Three games is killing the series----forcing too much manufactured artificial rivalry to sustain the interest over such a long period.
id actually like to see SOO have 3 games over a week. By that I mean they pick say a 30 man squad and they can pick whoever they like so if they want to run their strongest team out 3 times in 7 days they can or they can pick another team for a midweek match then their best teams for the 3rd match. It would then be a test of depth give more players exposure. At the same time they could schedule Pacific Islands tests or a NZ island of Origen or something like that

Oh no, what a shame, I missed Offspring. Ah well that will teach me for searching YouTube, for silly cat videos. (I did come across one in particular that had both Inglis and Radradra in it though....!) ;)
I did. I usually go to a mates house but he was sick tonight so he pulled out so I had to stay home. Watched on my iPad until the last 20 which wasn't too bad I suppose because it really only got interesting in the last 20

Hey Nate
Why don't you play like that for us every week??

I don't think we will ever see him play like he did tonight for us.

Ahhh just got back to Dee Why from the game with the boy stayed till the end not like a lot of other blue bags what a night 2 wins in a row feels good keep em coming

Listening on the radio, it seemed like NSW got a lot of the 50/50 calls and a pretty lopsided count all up.

Which is what qld have got for about 10 years...

But anyhow...

50/50 calls? I can't remember when I have ever seen a 9-1 penalty count ever.. If they were deserved, fair enough. 9-1 though?

This NSW team needs to show a lot more if they want to win a series.

A lot of fallout from the game.

Greg 1nglis has been hit with a Grade 2 Shoulder Charge and even with a guilty plea will miss 3 weeks. If he fights it and loses (which he will if the footage is anything to go by...bracing himself my ar$e), he'll miss a month.

Josh Dugan received a suspected broken jaw as a result of 1nglis' shoulder charge. Scans will determine the extent of the damage and how long he'll be out for.

Corey Parker has been charged with a Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge for a forearm to James Tedesco. An early plea will see him miss Brisbane's game against Souffs on the weekend.

Andrew Fifita has copped a Grade 1 Contrary Conduct charge for his brain snap in attacking Gavin Cooper. Again, an early plea will see him sit out the Sharks vs Chooks game on Monday night.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/heavy...84642538243654&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7