SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Haha, what a load of bull **** this game is, what a surprise NSW scores in the final minutes and Gallen converts it.

Totally rigged, I only tuned in with 20 minutes to go and that was 20 minutes too much, that is the last time I ever watch that crap.

Agree. I suppose I am simply saying that as a spectator we all yearn for a game that rewards individual skill and off the cuff brilliance as opposed to predictable regimented stuff. The bame lies squarely with the supreme fitness of today's players coupled with laws that don't allow for the vagaries of fatigue and reward athletes as opposed to footballers.

These are the best players in the world out there tonight and the coaching and rules throw this rubbish up on most occasions .
I just don't want to see fatigued defense excitement that is show and go based line breaks and touch footy speed play the balls of the SuperLeague era.

One of the reasons why Cliffy never really excelled or was given many opportunities to find his feet in Origin is because he played in a Manly squad that had more structure than most semi professional teams of it's time.

Manly's attacking structures were all about producing a conducive environment so that Cliffy's ball playing abilities were best utilized, Toovey was just a middle man to hold up the defensive slide and keep the inside defense honest, nothing more.

Haha, what a load of bull **** this game is, what a surprise NSW scores in the final minutes and Gallen converts it.

Totally rigged, I only tuned in with 20 minutes to go and that was 20 minutes too much, that is the last time I ever watch that crap.
Did you have to watch Offspring

Well finally NSW did a QLD on QLD.

It's usually them that does that ****!!

Anyway nice to see Gallen go out a winner and Parker a loser!!

Now can we get back to the real stuff please!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8