SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
John Stockton. Most assists of all time. King of the dish.

Dirk Nowitzki was terrific he wasn't just a one or two year guy. Steve Nash.

Current guys. Kevin love. Gordan Hayward. Both all-stars. Porzingas is pretty incredible for a young big man. Manu Genobili. Paul and Mark Gasol.

Black players dominate the league and that's great but there are still some good white ones. I personally think porzingas is the big man of the future. The guy can ball

I'll give that about Stockton, he was a bloody good point guard for the Jazz, and a member of the original Dream Team (who I still regard as the single best team I've ever seen).

I'm hoping there is one white guy, an Aussie, who can make an impact in the NBA. He's currently playing for Dallas in the Summer League trying out for a full time contract. Adelaide 36ers and Aussie Boomers player Mitch Creek.

Well, the telecast has started and it took about 5 minutes for the mute to be pushed. Damn thing so far has been a wank-fest over Scam Smith.

All I am hoping for tonight is that the best 3 on the field are DCE and the Turbo's, that DCE has an absolute blinder and shuts up the knockers.....and that all 3 come through injury free and full of confidence when they return to Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4