SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE the real DCE is back. Great interview it is the first time in years where he has a smile, is talking openly, doesn't sound rehursed and scripted.

I really hope DCE makes every Queenslander Do a backflip, and sing his praises.

He has the media on his back more than any NRL player in history.

DCE the real DCE is back. Great interview it is the first time in years where he has a smile, is talking openly, doesn't sound rehursed and scripted.

I really hope DCE makes every Queenslander Do a backflip, and sing his praises.

He has the media on his back more than any NRL player in history.

I think one of the reasons they hate him is he is just so articulate, compare that to say Thurston and there’s just no comparison.

By the way that comparison isn’t playing ability or records just related to how well they speak!

DCE will carve the baby blues up
Watch this space .......
SZ0128L%20(3).jpg

Former Brisbane, Qld and Kangaroos centre Steve Renouf is about to be kicked out of the FOG's and Qld....or at least I expect him to be. He's actually come out in support of DCE as the Qld halfback.

Renouf: DCE can own Maroons No.7 with Origin III win
Author: Steve Renouf

The Queensland halfback position is up for grabs into the future but Daly Cherry-Evans now has the chance to make a statement that he both wants and deserves it long term.

Ash Taylor is on the rise and will play for Queensland one day. Ben Hunt has had his crack and may have to wait a while to get another one, so now the Manly captain is in prime position to be a regular selection.

He needs to take this opportunity and run with it at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday night.

I think Cherry-Evans will do the job that wasn’t done in the first two games and that is lead the team around from start to finish, and take control in the big moments. He is comfortable in that role and has done it at club level so well.

Hunt doesn’t do that as much in club footy. Gareth Widdop controls the game just as much for the Dragons as Hunt, but Cherry-Evans is the dominant figure at the Sea Eagles.

Cherry-Evans does not lack confidence. Last time he was halfback for Queensland he said he felt he was just in a caretaker role until Cooper Cronk returned. This time he can put his stamp on it. If he’s successful then you can’t imagine Queensland will change it next year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/05...queensland-maroons-no.7-jersey-if-to-victory/

Former Brisbane, Qld and Kangaroos centre Steve Renouf is about to be kicked out of the FOG's and Qld....or at least I expect him to be. He's actually come out in support of DCE as the Qld halfback.

The Queensland halfback position is up for grabs into the future but Daly Cherry-Evans now has the chance to make a statement that he both wants and deserves it long term.

Ash Taylor is on the rise and will play for Queensland one day. Ben Hunt has had his crack and may have to wait a while to get another one, so now the Manly captain is in prime position to be a regular selection.

He needs to take this opportunity and run with it at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday night.

I think Cherry-Evans will do the job that wasn’t done in the first two games and that is lead the team around from start to finish, and take control in the big moments. He is comfortable in that role and has done it at club level so well.

Hunt doesn’t do that as much in club footy. Gareth Widdop controls the game just as much for the Dragons as Hunt, but Cherry-Evans is the dominant figure at the Sea Eagles.

Cherry-Evans does not lack confidence. Last time he was halfback for Queensland he said he felt he was just in a caretaker role until Cooper Cronk returned. This time he can put his stamp on it. If he’s successful then you can’t imagine Queensland will change it next year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/05...queensland-maroons-no.7-jersey-if-to-victory/

Well that’s it, the Pearl will be off big Gordie’s Xmas card list for sure.

Absolutely !!!

While I personally think NSW will win Game 3, I'm hoping like hell that Cherry puts in an absolute blinder and shuts all the knockers up. Problem is though that regardless how he plays, if Qld lose he is going to cop the brunt of the blame.

Win though and it wouldn't surprise me to see him right back in Kangaroos calculations. With Cronk, Smith, Thurston and Slater all gone from international football Meninga is going to need an old hand at halfback in the Kangaroos spine and Cherry might just be that player. At least, I'm hoping he is because I don't think he deserved to lose his place in either the Qld or Australian teams in the first place.

This week I have seen so many on social media (FB and Twatter) say that he can't handle pressure and is a choker......wow, he's won an NRL premiership, a World Cup, an Origin series, a Churchill Medal and numerous awards....damn I'd love to be able to choke and not handle pressure that badly.

DCE hahahahaha nsw clean sweep coming up.. his favorite kick will have the baby blues shaking in there boots.
But in all seriousness he doesn't deserve to be there he has been one of our worst all year but good luck to him if it helps his game and boosts his confidence im happy for him.. just amused at his selection
His favourite kick is 100% under instruction from Baz. Why does everyone neglect to mention that Hodko has been doing exactly the same thing?!

While I personally think NSW will win Game 3, I'm hoping like hell that Cherry puts in an absolute blinder and shuts all the knockers up. Problem is though that regardless how he plays, if Qld lose he is going to cop the brunt of the blame.

Win though and it wouldn't surprise me to see him right back in Kangaroos calculations. With Cronk, Smith, Thurston and Slater all gone from international football Meninga is going to need an old hand at halfback in the Kangaroos spine and Cherry might just be that player. At least, I'm hoping he is because I don't think he deserved to lose his place in either the Qld or Australian teams in the first place.

This week I have seen so many on social media (FB and Twatter) say that he can't handle pressure and is a choker......wow, he's won an NRL premiership, a World Cup, an Origin series, a Churchill Medal and numerous awards....damn I'd love to be able to choke and not handle pressure that badly.
He actually enjoys the pressure moments. I think he will play well. Hope blues win but would love also for dce to have a blinder. Would be massive for his confidence and benifit his club footy

I can’t read it because it’s behind a paywall but Slothfield suggesting Origins buggered!!

FMD

NSW lose 10 series out of 12 and still mostly fill the Olympic Stadium, QLD lose 1 and then another 4 years later and the concept is rooted!!

Funniest thing I’ve heard in years.

After watching all the young guys from Brisbane and Melbourne fill in for SOO reps it's obvious that Queensland will be highly competitive in the foreseeable future.
What we are witnessing is the rapid extinction of the Caucasian rugby league player. I'm waiting for the first NRL team to run out without a white player. It won't be long.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

After watching all the young guys from Brisbane and Melbourne fill in for SOO reps it's obvious that Queensland will be highly competitive in the foreseeable future.
What we are witnessing is the rapid extinction of the Caucasian rugby league player. I'm waiting for the first NRL team to run out without a white player. It won't be long.
I was thinking exactly the same thing watching the Bronco match

Our Harold Mathew's squad was pretty close I think.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8