SOO 2 - 2018 Game Day - Blues Win Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i can't wait for sunday, i just won 2 tickets with coach transfer from a local radio station. this is virgin territory for me as I've never been to an origin game before & only been to the stadium to watch the paralympics
You'll love it, nothing like cheering with 80k people :)

Last one I went to the Blues won the series :party:

i can't wait for sunday, i just won 2 tickets with coach transfer from a local radio station. this is virgin territory for me as I've never been to an origin game before & only been to the stadium to watch the paralympics

Awesome.

I hope to one day get to a soo game in blues territory. The only ones I've been to have been at suncorp stadium (about 3)... looking all sky blue in a sea of dumb.

So enjoy! :)

They are new positions since I played. Can you please explain where the "middle players" pack into a scrum?
Basically, the idea is that Props and locks are the same thing and play in the middle of the field and your back rowers are edge players. So no matter what number you have on your back you are either middle or Edge.

You'll love it, nothing like cheering with 80k people :)

Last one I went to the Blues won the series :party:
Then get out there again on Sunday HM.
Bring us home the bacon.
Queensland will be much stronger and I've heard too many 'experts' in the media counting NSW chickens.

Again...

It's weird you know. NSW have a very exciting squad, we genuinely have an opportunity to give it to those bastards yet I'm somewhat unenthused. I think it's the combination of dreadful referreeing of games this year making it almost unwatchable and our boys playing like rubbish. Hopefully I fire up on Sunday. Maybe. Go Blues!

Basically, the idea is that Props and locks are the same thing and play in the middle of the field and your back rowers are edge players. So no matter what number you have on your back you are either middle or Edge.
So, just so I get this straight; Jake is a lock that plays as a prop in the middle of the field?
That means we'll never again see great locks like Beaver and Ron Coote making spectacular cover-tackles on runaway backs.
How sad.

It's weird you know. NSW have a very exciting squad, we genuinely have an opportunity to give it to those bastards yet I'm somewhat unenthused. I think it's the combination of dreadful referreeing of games this year making it almost unwatchable and our boys playing like rubbish. Hopefully I fire up on Sunday. Maybe. Go Blues!
this will be the first game i have watched to full time in years due to the late finishing time & work the following day(i have booked a rdo for monday!)

giphy.gif

Bump.

Napa completed the team's captain's run on Saturday and will take the field after appearing to recover from his syndesmosis injury, with Storm prop Tim Glasby to be the team's 18th man.

Star fullback Billy Slater has also been given the green light to play after overcoming his hamstring injury.

NSW are set to be 1-17 with five-eighth James Maloney getting through training with flying colours after overcoming the sciatic nerve issue in his back from Penrith's loss last weekend.

If Napa can recover from his crippling ankle injury in two weeks how many weeks before Uate returns from a similar injury?
Somehow our injuries seem to be a lot more severe than other clubs.

If Napa can recover from his crippling ankle injury in two weeks how many weeks before Uate returns from a similar injury?
Somehow our injuries seem to be a lot more severe than other clubs.
But Napa is returning into a spectacular, whereas Uate is playing in a dejected side and is already disconnected from Manly :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8