Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My guess is that Toovs doesn't really know what to do with him. Probably come back to bite us, but Hassler will probably get some good footie out of him.

My guess is that Toovs doesn't really know what to do with him. Probably come back to bite us, but Hassler will probably get some good footie out of him.

Central Coast Eagle said:
eagleE said:
Watching the game he should have come in to help Foran when he got hit late after the kick. The biggest guy should stand up for his team mates and not let the opposition walk all over the smaller guys in his team.

That's what I said to the Mrs when they showed the replay!

I noticed this too and agree 100%. Foran gets smashed and T-Rex looks and then walks away.

eagleE said:
Watching the game he should have come in to help Foran when he got hit late after the kick. The biggest guy should stand up for his team mates and not let the opposition walk all over the smaller guys in his team.

I noticed this too and agree 100%. Foran gets smashed and T-Rex looks and then walks away.

Cameron said:
I think trex is too wide I'd like to see him in a bit closer. I don't think he's as bad as what people are saying. I think people are dirty he's going to belmore and that's clouding their opinion.

I would be MUCH harsher on the bloke if he was clogging up $600k of our salary cap for the next four years Cameron.

I hate waste (I have a shed full of crap that I might use again one day to prove it). I hate the waste of his potential, and if Des or Crusher are the only blokes to get anything out of him then so be it. But TRex don't waste a starting spot in our great team when a bloke like Buhrer is WASTED only playing fifteen minutes.

Cameron said:
I think trex is too wide I'd like to see him in a bit closer. I don't think he's as bad as what people are saying. I think people are dirty he's going to belmore and that's clouding their opinion.

I would be MUCH harsher on the bloke if he was clogging up $600k of our salary cap for the next four years Cameron.

I hate waste (I have a shed full of crap that I might use again one day to prove it). I hate the waste of his potential, and if Des or Crusher are the only blokes to get anything out of him then so be it. But TRex don't waste a starting spot in our great team when a bloke like Buhrer is WASTED only playing fifteen minutes.

Clint said:
eagleE said:

DCE got smashed into the ground in the first half and they all just stood and looked. What is with that. Why aren't they fired up and looking out for their mates ? Are they too scared that the pink clowns are going to penalise them seeing as how they aren't a protected species like third man Thaiday.

Clint said:
eagleE said:

DCE got smashed into the ground in the first half and they all just stood and looked. What is with that. Why aren't they fired up and looking out for their mates ? Are they too scared that the pink clowns are going to penalise them seeing as how they aren't a protected species like third man Thaiday.

posted this in another thread before i read this one:

Have been watching T REx's tackling stats with interest.

80 minutes for 10 tackles against the Dogs
Didn't see the game yesterday but I assume he played a lot of minutes for 14 tackles.

Basically 24 tackles in 160 minutes of footy.

WTF?

Didn't see the game yesterday but I assume he played a lot of minutes for 14 tackles.

WTF?

COMMANDER said:

WTF?

Noel Cleal is his tackling coach.

COMMANDER said:

WTF?

Noel Cleal is his tackling coach.

I agree he is over rated and getting paid overs, but a cat is a dirty player like Slater or Cam Smith. T-Rex is just lazy and one dimensional.
I don!t think Tooves knows how to use him, but Hasler will.

I agree he is over rated and getting paid overs, but a cat is a dirty player like Slater or Cam Smith. T-Rex is just lazy and one dimensional.
I don!t think Tooves knows how to use him, but Hasler will.

Really irked me when Foran got hit by Packer and T-Rex did nothing.

It obviously shows he isn't one of the boys anymore.

Really irked me when Foran got hit by Packer and T-Rex did nothing.

It obviously shows he isn't one of the boys anymore.

As Dan said when T-Rex is good he is very, very good. Trouble is that his good games are all too rare. I was really disappointed when we lost the battle to re-sign him. Now I couldn't care less.

Out wide Matai and Lyon and just about any of our other backs have more impact than he does most of the time. Outside of Whare there is no-one else I'd give up to retain him and unless he was prepared to play prop there are no forwards I would give up either.

Those that say Des will change him are delusional. How long did he have to change him whilst he was our coach?

As Dan said when T-Rex is good he is very, very good. Trouble is that his good games are all too rare. I was really disappointed when we lost the battle to re-sign him. Now I couldn't care less.

Out wide Matai and Lyon and just about any of our other backs have more impact than he does most of the time. Outside of Whare there is no-one else I'd give up to retain him and unless he was prepared to play prop there are no forwards I would give up either.

Those that say Des will change him are delusional. How long did he have to change him whilst he was our coach?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6