Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everybody I have only been a member of this site since early this year.

Lots of people on here seem to like the big TRex - especially you Kiwi when I mentioned that the retention of Ballin was more important.

Towards the end of last year I thought that the big fella started to show a little bit of form.

But he is and always has been a heartless cat.

Hi everybody I have only been a member of this site since early this year.

Lots of people on here seem to like the big TRex - especially you Kiwi when I mentioned that the retention of Ballin was more important.

Towards the end of last year I thought that the big fella started to show a little bit of form.

But he is and always has been a heartless cat.

I'm still happy to stand by what I said

What is predictable is that a poor manly effort will have Williams, Kite, Taufua etc hammered from pillar to post

T Rex has been average tonight, but have Stewart and Watmough done much more in the back row with him ?

I'm still happy to stand by what I said

What is predictable is that a poor manly effort will have Williams, Kite, Taufua etc hammered from pillar to post

T Rex has been average tonight, but have Stewart and Watmough done much more in the back row with him ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Oh please !!!!! Over reaction much.

No Jatz, what do you like about the bloke?

Do you like his effort for the team, his sense of urgency in defence and attack, his fitness and the way he is always there to take the first hit up after a long kick? Perhaps it is his good footy brain and the way he knows when a play is on or whether to hold onto it? Maybe you like the way he throws that beautiful long ball to an expectant team mate just so big T doesn't get tackled when he shouldn't.

Cat, or should I say dog - put Buhrer on that bloke is a footballer not a massive unit who couldn't do anything else and is fast finding out he can't do this.

Jatz Crackers said:
Oh please !!!!! Over reaction much.

No Jatz, what do you like about the bloke?

Do you like his effort for the team, his sense of urgency in defence and attack, his fitness and the way he is always there to take the first hit up after a long kick? Perhaps it is his good footy brain and the way he knows when a play is on or whether to hold onto it? Maybe you like the way he throws that beautiful long ball to an expectant team mate just so big T doesn't get tackled when he shouldn't.

Cat, or should I say dog - put Buhrer on that bloke is a footballer not a massive unit who couldn't do anything else and is fast finding out he can't do this.

I like it when he plays well.

And no, Im not happy with his performances. But im just not going to over react and start calling players cats. IMO, thats a sh!t call.

I like it when he plays well.

And no, Im not happy with his performances. But im just not going to over react and start calling players cats. IMO, thats a sh!t call.

Nice to see them cut out the big fella - looked at him and then thought 'no he won't help' cut out to Matai and Foran scores!

Can we mid-season transfer TRex?

Nice to see them cut out the big fella - looked at him and then thought 'no he won't help' cut out to Matai and Foran scores!

Dunno if i'd call him a cat but deadset he plays like a 6 year old. He cant even run onto the ball. Cant wait to see the back of him.

Dunno if i'd call him a cat but deadset he plays like a 6 year old. He cant even run onto the ball. Cant wait to see the back of him.

Top End Eagle said:

Hahaha noticed that too. Good move!

Top End Eagle said:

Hahaha noticed that too. Good move!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7