Something Positive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
where did you get the rug? it would look great in the man cave

Get a fancy one!

TVLO0750mk1-600x600.jpg

(Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 11 TVLO0750 Carpet - GearLotus)

FAMILY BREAKFAST
WHAT is it like for an NRL player to be following in the steps of a famous footballing father?

Fans can find out when Sea Eagles forward Curtis Sironen and his former Kangaroo dad Paul are interviewed at a special Men of League Legends breakfast at Manly Leagues Club next Sunday, November 17. Curtis has become an integral member of the Manly pack.

A host of former Manly stars will attend the breakfast, including MC John Gibbs, the legendary Freddie Jones, Terry Randall and Russel Gartner.
Footy funny man John Peard will entertain the guests with his special brand of humour.

Spots are still available and bookings can be made by calling Trevor Bailey on 0414 843 600 or Ken Vessey on 0447 945 188.

NOT FAIR, I ALREADY POSTED THIS YESTERDAY!

Just goes to show how many of you have me on ignore! :(

@:cry::coldsweat:

This is a different whale :giggle:
(sorry I don't read the Toronto stuff much especially now that SBW is a part Owner :sick:)

You know it wouldnt be me GE lol

The Good news for day is ......

Monday is a new fresh start to the week

Every thing we will do today is a choice....

from the healthy breakfast we have that will keep our bodies primed up for the day

to the the positive optimistic attitude we take with us out the door that will help sway things our way

and a little progress each day for the rest of the week adds up to BIG results !

images.jpg

FAMILY BREAKFAST
WHAT is it like for an NRL player to be following in the steps of a famous footballing father?

Fans can find out when Sea Eagles forward Curtis Sironen and his former Kangaroo dad Paul are interviewed at a special Men of League Legends breakfast at Manly Leagues Club next Sunday, November 17. Curtis has become an integral member of the Manly pack.

A host of former Manly stars will attend the breakfast, including MC John Gibbs, the legendary Freddie Jones, Terry Randall and Russel Gartner.
Footy funny man John Peard will entertain the guests with his special brand of humour.

Spots are still available and bookings can be made by calling Trevor Bailey on 0414 843 600 or Ken Vessey on 0447 945 188.
Hey I'm going to that! Cousin got me a ticket. I will report back*

* unless what goes on the Men of League Breakfast stays on the Men of League Breakfast :)

I will report back*

* unless what goes on the Men of League Breakfast stays on the Men of League Breakfast :)
Well, both apply @;)
I can report:
A relaxed informal fundraising gathering with buffet brekky and funny, bawdy routine by Bomber Peard.
Too many big names in attendance to remember them all, but included Paul and Curtis Siro, Noel Kelly, Bob McCarthy, and a host of Sea Eagle noteables such as Johnny Gibbs (an able MC), Freddie Jones, Max Krilich, 2 x Turbos, Lachlan Croker, Igor Randall, Frog Eyes Gartner, Don McKinnon, Dave O'Donnell, Bill Bradstreet, Norm Pounder.
I couldn't stay till the end but from the interviews I heard:
Fred Jones was entertaining and informative. He rates Ross Warner the best and toughest hooker he ever played against.
Jake was asked about Junior Burbo and he tried to play down the prospect of little brother joining them in top grade, but did say he'd be training with the NRL squad and that he wouldn't enjoy what Des would put him through.
He was also asked what changed at the club when Des took over from Baz, and said Des probably toughened them up, they were probably a bit mentally weak before.

During a break I asked Jake if there was a young player he thought likely to have a break through season. He replied they have a lot of top young players but Albert Hoppa was the one he mentioned. He also mentioned Josh Schuster as a super talent, though probably not straight away.

The other snippet of info I happened upon will have to remain under wraps, sorry! (That's why you should all get to such events if you get the opportunity, lol)

Funny anecdote. Queueing up to buy a coffee at one stage and the young woman serving asked Max Krilich if he was a member! I said are you kidding he is famous in this club! Max humbly produced his membership card noting 'I'm on the board!'. I later explained to her who he was.

Oh yeah, PS - Igor seriously looks fit enough to trot out if we get short of forwards. Not sure how he does it but pretty impressive.

Well, both apply @;)
I can report:
A relaxed informal fundraising gathering with buffet brekky and funny, bawdy routine by Bomber Peard.
Too many big names in attendance to remember them all, but included Paul and Curtis Siro, Noel Kelly, Bob McCarthy, and a host of Sea Eagle noteables such as Johnny Gibbs (an able MC), Freddie Jones, Max Krilich, 2 x Turbos, Lachlan Croker, Igor Randall, Frog Eyes Gartner, Don McKinnon, Dave O'Donnell, Bill Bradstreet, Norm Pounder.
Fred Jones was entertaining and informative. He rates Ross Warner the best and toughest hooker he ever played against.
Jake was asked about Junior Burbo and he tried to play down the prospect of little brother joining them in top grade, but did say he'd be training with the NRL squad and that he wouldn't enjoy what Des would put him through.
He was also asked what changed at the club when Des took over from Baz, and said Des probably toughened them up, they were probably a bit mentally weak before.

During a break I asked Jake if there was a young player he thought likely to have a break through season. He replied they have a lot of top young players but Albert Hoppa was the one he mentioned. He also mentioned Josh Schuster as a super talent, though probably not straight away.

The other snippet of info I happened upon will have to remain under wraps, sorry! (That's why you should all get to such events if you get the opportunity, lol)

Funny anecdote. Queueing up to buy a coffee at one stage and the young woman serving asked Max Krilich if he was a member! I said are you kidding he is famous in this club! Max humbly produced his membership card noting 'I'm on the board!'. I later explained to her who he was.

Oh yeah, PS - Igor seriously looks fit enough to trot out if we get short of forwards. Not sure how he does it but pretty impressive.
Spill the beans SER8 - I promise I won’t tell anyone

Well, both apply @;)
I can report:

Great to hear Billy Bradstreet and Johnny Gibbs were present. Bradstreet was my favourite forward of the 60s, Gibbs my favourite player of the late 70s.

Thank you for filling us in on the Men of League gathering this morning. Sounds like it was fun :)

However, did you have to mention there's more info and then not divulge the details :wondering: Its like winning a raffle/lottery and then be told you can't have the prize as you weren't there to collect it :mad:

Thank you for filling us in on the Men of League gathering this morning. Sounds like it was fun :)

However, did you have to mention there's more info and then not divulge the details :wondering: Its like winning a raffle/lottery and then be told you can't have the prize as you weren't there to collect it :mad:
Hehe don't worry, it's not really information anyway, more just someone's opinion of something. Probably comes under the heading 'gossip*', lol

*casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4