Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Something Positive

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Well.. I played for North Curl Curl, when we were called the Lifesavers!!
So thereโ€™s that!!

Blake

My wife teaches at that school. In fact, she is in that video.
She said that Turbo and Menzies were fantastic.
After they spoke all the kids wanted to meet Tom and poor Menzies was all alone since none of the kids have ever seen him play, thus didnt really know who he was.
She told them to go home and ask their Dad about him, and they'll hear all the great stories!

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
My wife teaches at that school. In fact, she is in that video.
She said that Turbo and Menzies were fantastic.
After they spoke all the kids wanted to meet Tom and poor Menzies was all alone since none of the kids have ever seen him play, thus didnt really know who he was.
She told them to go home and ask their Dad about him, and they'll hear all the great stories!
Please tell me sheโ€™s the one at the @0:24 sec mark , in the Manly gear, not the one at 0:44 secs in a Storm jersey next to the great Beaver. She should be suspended for that.

Blake

Please tell me sheโ€™s the one at the @0:24 sec mark , in the Manly gear, not the one at 0:44 secs in a Storm jersey next to the great Beaver. She should be suspended for that.
Ha, she sure is the one in the Manly shirt. No spouse of mine shall ever wear a Storm jersey!
She even got Menzies to sign it, as he didnt have a particularly long line of kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom