something for ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I meant to post this alot earlier in the week but listening to 2gbs coverage of our game on the way home from brisbane they mentioned pregame that Manly would sit down with brent kite and glenn stewart this week.

Brent as we know has an option his way and wants a 3 year deal to finish his career at manly while stwey2 wants a two year deal.

Was kinda surprised no one picked up on it on the MSE

Thanks for the update Cliffy, I haven't heard that myself. I sure hope he signs he has been great for us especially last season

both sounds like good deals to take from the clubs point of view.

The sooner for stewy2 the better i would think as his price is increasing each game he plays at the moment. Although i seem to remember the stewy brothers had some clause where they both had to be signed together. Maybe it was only until they cracked firsts or something.

for the right price. Kite would be mad to go to Canberra given the problems they're having. He would get smashed week in and week out as their only name forward - he'd end up looking like Hindmarsh and not being able to walk when he's 40.

Although i seem to remember the stewy brothers had some clause where they both had to be signed together.

The way they're going at the moment, I have no problem with that clause!

Thanks for the good news Cliff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4